Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yawls mamas was fat I can tell from all the feelings.

sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Give it up you thirsty ass nikka all that rationalizing doesnt help you simp the least desirable women on the planet :camby:

What a coincidence :duck:

Ol I like eating only pb and j 3 times a day its my favorite :russ:

I "simp" all women. Beyonce body type and everything. But not muscle beasts and fitness freaks.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:russ: We talking about the average black woman that goes to the gym and then takes fitness seriously, they will never attain that competition body you keep talking about. What they will often have is a flat stomach, retain thick thighs and bubble butts. A woman that goes to the gym regularly > one that doesn't.

My woman wouldn't need the gym to look good, she'd just look naturally good. So I'm winning. :bryan:So natural bod > gym bod

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I believe in taking care of yourself and having some dignity and self respect. I can't fukk with fat girls, can't do it. I get offended when they try and flirt with me too, I give them the :what: :camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
My woman wouldn't need the gym to look good, she'd just look naturally good. So I'm winning.:bryan: So natural bod > gym bod

Look man if you wanna fukk with fat bytches, go ahead and do it. :camby:

Ol defend his fat girl friend ass nikka, ol can't do any better ass nikka :russ:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Look man if you wanna fukk with fat bytches, go ahead and do it. :camby:

Ol defend his fat girl friend ass nikka, ol can't do any better ass nikka :russ:

i only fukk with cute fat bytches. I fukked more bytches then you and I'm insanely good looking sooo I'm living the life :bryan: