Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
fukking scust at them fat stank ass dirtbags:upsetfavre:

fat mafukkers want acceptance

accept that I hate u you 10 chin bytch

musty flesh ass beast

off colored dead skin having mules

fat fukks be eating till they tired then nap so they can sleep eat

ole eating with reckless abandon

punishing toilets and chairs

putting ranch on everything

underwear be having the map to hidden treasure in the back ass bytch

eating cause u depressed and depressed cause u ate

back of ya neck looking like monkey bread ass bytch:upsetfavre:

shaq-laughing-o.gif

I was waiting for the gawd to show up :dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You fitness freaks would probably get with musclely man looking bytches and anorexic hoes. you dudes simp over skinny girls even when they have busted faces and i have low standards? nikka please.:pachaha::pachaha:

:russ: So, you justify fukking with fat bytches by assuming everyone is with ugly chicks with nice bodies?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:russ: So, you justify fukking with fat bytches by assuming everyone is with ugly chicks with nice bodies?

since when is a skinny body always nice? :usure: you know you're gonna see them chest bones when she get older and have them madonna arms.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
since when is a skinny body always nice? :usure: you know you're gonna see them chest bones when she get older and have them madonna arms.

:russ: My girl works out, this is generally what a womans body will look like if they focus on fitness and eat normally -

tumblr_m9u8qbNs0q1qa0aiho1_500.jpg

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I ain't read the whole thread but I'm a fat dude. I understand when u talking about morbidly obese people like u got in the US. I mean, those people don't even look human but just cause I got a big gut, I don't feel like any less of a person :manny:

I could stand to lose some weight tho but it doasen't really bother me. Growing up I was always very skinny, didn't start to put on weight till I was in my 20s so in a way I'm happy I beefed up some. Just got a big gut now, that's all. I don't eat that much and I'm pretty active. The reason I put on the weight is cause I'm on this f*cked up medication. But that's another story.