Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i only fukk with cute fat bytches. I fukked more bytches then you and I'm insanely good looking sooo I'm living the life :bryan:

It's easy to fukk a lot of fat bytches, cause they're desperate and grateful. I see you exploiting that shyt :umad: So with that being said, it's certainly possible you've smashed more females than me, cause you be goin after those low self esteem having chunky bytches. :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This train is never late ,either :pachaha:
f26edc37.jpg

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This is why children should be allowed to bully one another, when everything is off limits you end up with these fat slobs out here making signs about how we need to accept their laziness, gluttony and gelatinous bodies. I hate fat people, let me just say it right there, I look at them with pure disgust and contempt and part of me wishes there was a German dude out there that was really charismatic and hated them enough to form a political party and cleanse them from the world. This is what some of you nikkas and your love of fat white women has birthed, this is your legacy, look at what hath you wrought upon us.

tumblr_inline_mrlp0akgQE1qz4rgp.jpg

Son, she literally looks like she's melting but on the positive her stomach fold looks kind of like Africa. @Chris.B you been fukkin this chick breh :lupe:

tumblr_mqvvzm8ENj1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

She think she's sexy /\__/\___/\___/\________/\________________:dead:

tumblr_mqbb0mutJQ1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

I really wish we weren't at the top of the food chain, like there was some predator out there that lived in cities and towns that could hunt us down and eat us, the only way to get away from it would be able to run for more than 30 seconds. These fat fukks wouldn't leave the house, or they'd die.

tumblr_mqbaz9Es9U1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

No, just no, you need 1400 calories a day to undo the damage you've down to the only body you get. I cannot understand how someone could treat their body so poorly. I hate these muthafukkas man.

Here's the rest of these slobs, shyt got my blood pressure about to half of what their resting heart rates are, which is pretty high :mad:

http://ineedfatacceptance.tumblr.com/
I only dapped you once but I really wish I could do it a thousand times. :wow: It's like you read my mind :wow: Maaan do I hate these fat fukks!

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It's easy to fukk a lot of fat bytches, cause they're desperate and grateful. I see you exploiting that shyt :umad: So with that being said, it's certainly possible you've smashed more females than me, cause you be goin after those low self esteem having chunky bytches. :dead:

i fukk dimes thick, slim and fat nikka :russ:im the best looking dude in my town.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat chicks are the worst.

That said, their existence shouldn't impede on our existence. So let 'em live.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Wait..are they mad-

1.They have to pay for a extra seat on a plane
2.Have specialty stores based on their physical dimensions
3.They basically look like hogs at a buffet restaurant

Only in the friggin USA...fattest first world nation:snoop:

Spoonz

Just Wild