Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i cant lie when im on tagged and shyt

i be trollin these fat bytches.

ill message em and tell em they fat

i told a bytch you would be a dime but ya weight deducted 6 points so now you a 4

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The biggest girl I've dated was 190 :leon:

You need to adopt the 40lbs rule, no woman should ever be within 40lbs of your own weight.

and I do fine in WV. judemental ass nikka :rudy:

tumblr_m25k48CFUG1qmf3tdo1_500.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mqvvzm8ENj1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

This one right here can get it right now with her thick ass. She got me all hot on a Sunday outta nowhere. Lemme head over to the bbw thread to appease this feeling.

Thanks T/S

*saves pic*

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You need to adopt the 40lbs rule, no woman should ever be within 40lbs of your own weight.

That rule is stupid, if I did that I'd have get with girls that were only like 70 pounds.
I ain't missing out on the sexy thick and bbw girls. So nah.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That rule is stupid, if I did that I'd have get with girls that were only like 70 pounds.
I ain't missing out on the sexy thick and bbw girls. So nah.

You ain't gotta lie breh. That mean you bout 110 pounds. The only girls looking your way are big bytches. You settling you ain't choosing fam :pachaha:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i cant lie when im on tagged and shyt

i be trollin these fat bytches.

ill message em and tell em they fat

i told a bytch you would be a dime but ya weight deducted 6 points so now you a 4

I'm sure that brings them back to reality just a bit cuz you know these thirsty dudes out here browsing tagged with their dikk in their hands looking for an "easy" catch telling fat broads how they're "thick" & "sexy"... :snoop:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I feel bad for thinking like this.

The more weight I lose and better shape I gain as a result, the less sympathy I have for fat people who refuse to do anything about their weight. Probably because I've been on both sides now and I know how hard it is to become that big and how hard it is to lose weight too. I laughed when I saw the chick in @Malta's OP talking about needing more fashionable clothing. They don't make "sexy" clothing for your big ass because your body does not have any standard measure or shape :ufdup:

The only excuse most people have for being out of shape is not knowing how to eat in moderation and living lazy lifestyles. You don't even have to work out to lose weight, just eat smaller portions FFS. People will have dated, are dating, and will continue to date :flabbynsick: persons but you can't cry about acceptance when you actually have a fukking choice in the matter!

shyt, I'm worked up now. Finna do some planks or something :whew:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If i did that the heaviest my girl could be is like 105-110 lbs and thats wayy to damn small for me :dead:

That just means you need to gain some weight my breh :lupe:

I'm a big dude 6'2" (222lbs) and have a 60lbs rule, the only exceptions for me would be height ie a 5'9" woman can be 170lbs and not be even remotely fat.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Fam, you live in West Virginia, the fact you think that fat bytch is sexy says about half of how low your standards are, living in West Virginia says the other half. A 4 in most states is a 12 in yours.

My girl is 124-128lbs, she has never been over 130 in her life.

Is 130 fat?:lupe: