Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Daps
Nah fam, these fat muthafukkas gonna put an immense strain on the healthcare system. Plus, it's gonna get to the point where people who are in shape are gonna be looked at like there's something wrong.
I get free healthcare IDGAF bout that shyt

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This one's actually kind of sexy.
And Fat Acceptance is necessary.
And I bet most of you nigz probably had big mommas. :bryan:

Imagine opening her butt cheeks and taking a whiff... the smell of sweat and old Irish cheese :scusthov:

Not to mention that fat people sweat easily. That sweat stuck between their legs along with dis-charge juice from their p*ssy... :scusthov: They panties probably brown from sweat between they tight cheeks. The smell of sweat, butt and dis-charge juice :scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nikka I'm a skinny nikka , but i know some cool fat peepz.
Plus, you're a hypocrite for only calling out fat women:stopitslime:

nikka, I posted the women cause the coli is majority male. I clearly said I hate all fat people, my bigotry isn't limited to sex.

And you got some shytty eyes, or really low standards if that fat bytch is "sexy" in anyway to you.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one's actually kind of sexy.
And Fat Acceptance is necessary.
And I bet most of you nigz probably had big mommas. :bryan:

:childplease:

Let them fatties live b
they makin me look better

Pure lazyness :patrice:

37768073.jpg

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine opening her butt cheeks and taking a whiff... the smell of sweat and old Irish cheese :scusthov:

Not to mention that fat people sweat easily. That sweat stuck between their legs along with dis-charge juice from their p*ssy... :scusthov: They panties probably brown from sweat between they tight cheeks. The smell of sweat, butt and dis-charge juice :scusthov:

MauryLaughing.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I get free healthcare IDGAF bout that shyt

It's all good until you gotta sit next to one of these slobs on a plane, you'll change your tune when some 473lbs Linemen smelling like musk & sadness hogs up the armrest and there's no escape from their side belly spilling over onto your arm :scusthov:

"I need fat acceptance.... because this is the only body I get."

Yet instead of taking care of said body, they look like they're on their way to diabetes and hypertension. That shyt don't even make sense.

My nikka :salute:

Daps
It's all good until you gotta sit next to one of these slobs on a plane, you'll change your tune when some 473lbs Linemen smelling like musk & sadness hogs up the armrest and there's no escape from their side belly spilling over onto your arm :scusthov:

My nikka :salute:
NAw im good, at that weight they make them buy two seats. Airplanes got me covered b.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
nikka, I posted the women cause the coli is majority male. I clearly said I hate all fat people, my bigotry isn't limited to sex.

And you got some shytty eyes, or really low standards if that fat bytch is "sexy" in anyway to you.

she has a nice face, fat doesn't mean ugly. :rudy: