Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Imagine opening her butt cheeks and taking a whiff... the smell of sweat and old Irish cheese :scusthov:

Not to mention that fat people sweat easily. That sweat stuck between their legs along with dis-charge juice from their p*ssy... :scusthov: They panties probably brown from sweat between they tight cheeks. The smell of sweat, butt and dis-charge juice :scusthov:

nah she can get a good cleaning before sex or do it in the shower/bathtub. :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
NAw im good, at that weight they make them buy two seats. Airplanes got me covered b.

:smh: Where is the solidarity? These fat muthafukkas are clearly forming some form of fat group and who knows what their plans are beyond that. The non fat people need to be aware and ready to stand as one.
she has a nice face, fat doesn't mean ugly. :rudy:

Fat does mean ugly, your standards are at an all-time low.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't stress it.

Women who are overweight tend to have more health problems, are at risk for more forms of cancer, and have a higher chance of being either barren or infertile.

Most men don't want them anyways, no matter what pop culture would have you believe. Thus they are removed from consideration as possible mates, and the gene pool is better off.

No matter what you say it is NOT ok to be that big if you don't have some kind of thyroid disorder or something. Sans a disease of some sort you are just a lazy pig and you are a strain on society and the human race as a whole.

You don't have to have a six pack but get it the fukk together and do some cardio a few times a week and avoid excessive sugars and processed food.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Fat does mean ugly, your standards are at an all-time low.

nah if anything I have really high standards. fat doesn't mean ugly cuz a person can still have good facial features.

I wouldn't stress it.

Women who are overweight tend to have more health problems, are at risk for more forms of cancer, and have a higher chance of being either barren or infertile.

Most men don't want them anyways, no matter what pop culture would have you believe. Thus they are removed from consideration as possible mates, and the gene pool is better off.

No matter what you say it is NOT ok to be that big if you don't have some kind of thyroid disorder or something. Sans a disease of some sort you are just a lazy pig and you are a strain on society and the human race as a whole.

You don't have to have a six pack but get it the fukk together and do some cardio a few times a week and avoid excessive sugars and processed food.

most men in America are married/with fat and chubby women.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
"I need fat acceptance.... because this is the only body I get."

Yet instead of taking care of said body, they look like they're on their way to diabetes and hypertension. That shyt don't even make sense.
every female isnt blessed with ya genetics

ijXmc5CVYQRUX.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nah if anything I have really high standards. fat doesn't mean ugly cuz a person can still have good facial features.

Fam, you live in West Virginia, the fact you think that fat bytch is sexy says about half of how low your standards are, living in West Virginia says the other half. A 4 in most states is a 12 in yours.

My girl is 124-128lbs, she has never been over 130 in her life.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas on here just hate everything, don't they?

Gays, white people, black women, religious people, republicans, democrats, fat people. :wow:

Though admittedly, that is fukking gross tho. :gag:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not most men. I got standards.

I won't lie, I've fukked two big girls in my lifetime and both of those times I regretted it. The last one was during a dry spell last summer. Gave EXCELLENT head. I swear it was the greatest dome I ever had, it was like the cure to obesity was in my semen and she was doing live test trials on it with her mouth.

But I digress...what sealed the deal was the fact that for the 2-3 weeks we were hooking up, I of course spend much of that time after work AT THE GYM.

I told her yo you're 25 your should worry about your health more. This fukking water buffalo tells me "Gym? Why? I look good".

:rudy:

It's 2013, any woman I get with HAS to have the same outlook on health that I do, that is, you can have your vices but you need to stay in shape. She does'nt have to have Jane Fonda fitness every day but she has to be doing something, either Yoga or some type of class at the gym.

I'm crystal clear with any female, that I plan to be in shape well into my 40's so you better do the same before you get caught out there and you see me drive by with some hot young thing on some Jigga shyt.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all I can say is thank god I've never had to worry about my weight. I swear if I got that fat I'd fukking starve myself for as long as it took to get back down to normal weight.