Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
lol

fat acceptance

fukk that

iwas big my whole life, my homeboy said he got diabets and he may go blind or some sh1t,,what!!! who wanna live like that...wake up call

a month ago i started a p90x regimen and have been going strong,

ive lost so much weight by simply replacing soda and fruit punch kool aid with water,

there is no excuse, i exercise to speed up the process but if u cut calories ull lose some weight even doing nothing

i hate sympathizing problems, op's post reminds me of that wall-e movie where everybody turned to fat people because they got lazy,

b1tch talking about fashion???, i mean these aint even the attractive overweight figures, all of those women are built like mr snowman.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
it's gonna get to the point where people who are in shape are gonna be looked at like there's something wrong.

This akin to some sad sack of shyt getting angry at people who are "too happy"...people seem to get extremely uncomfortable around those who make an effort to love themselves in spite of someone else's perception that they aren't worthy of the same. It seems that some people see those who generate self love and self acceptance as some sort of a threat because there is some sort of advantage being lost. If all your love and acceptance comes from what OTHERS think of you, of course you're gonna get agitated with people who don't look like you who have the "nerve" to be comfortable in their own skin.

I saw that shyt on true life. This world is all the way fukked up. nikkas would rather start social change movements than live a healthy lifestyle.
:russ::bryan::what::deadrose:

The body follows the mind my nikka. Being that emotional/mental health issues can be at the root of weight gain in the first place, correcting those things will make it easier to correct anything else if they should so choose. Having a positive self image is necessary, for everybody.

And this just doesn't affect fat people, it's young women with eating disorders that starve themselves to the point of being emaciated because they have such a negative perception of their bodies all based on weight and their perception of being/feeling like their fat. I had a good friend that put herself through hell with ED.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm crystal clear with any female, that I plan to be in shape well into my 40's so you better do the same before you get caught out there and you see me drive by with some hot young thing on some Jigga shyt.
Anything less than this is completely unacceptable. She's 40 btw ( Rula Jebreal ):
Miral_Doha_0031.jpg

rula-jebreal.jpg

900x900px-LL-5edfab11_Rula-Jebreal-Feet-500315.jpeg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This akin to some sad sack of shyt getting angry at people who are "too happy"...people seem to get extremely uncomfortable around those who make an effort to love themselves in spite of someone else's perception that they aren't worthy of the same. It seems that some people see those who generate self love and self acceptance as some sort of a threat because there is some sort of advantage being lost. If all your love and acceptance comes from what OTHERS think of you, of course your're gonna get agitated with people who don't look like you have the "nerve" to be comfortable in their own skin.

You must be fat :russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This akin to some sad sack of shyt getting angry at people who are "too happy"...people seem to get extremely uncomfortable around those who make an effort to love themselves in spite of someone else's perception that they aren't worthy of the same. It seems that some people see those who generate self love and self acceptance as some sort of a threat because there is some sort of advantage being lost. If all your love and acceptance comes from what OTHERS think of you, of course your're gonna get agitated with people who don't look like you have the "nerve" to be comfortable in their own skin.

The body follows the mind my nikka. Being that emotional/mental health issues can be at the root of weight gain in the first place, correcting those things will make it easier to correct anything else if they should so choose.

And "fat acceptance" is necessary IMO...and not just for fat people, it's young women with eating disorders that starve themselves to the point of being emaciated because they have such a negative perception of their bodies all based on weight and their perception of being/feeling like their fat.
Chill breh don't enable these fukking slobs...there are people in parts of the world who struggle to maintain some sort of normal body weight, these hefers out here celebrating their sloth.

fukk OUTTA....

Wait for it....

HERE :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
only decent fat people are people who are fat due to.

1. cant lose the baby weight
2. medications that cause you to use weight
3. nfl line men

every other fat person is disgusting and a drain on taxes

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
And this just doesn't affect fat people, it's young women with eating disorders that starve themselves to the point of being emaciated because they have such a negative perception of their bodies all based on weight and their perception of being/feeling like their fat. I had a good friend that put herself through hell with ED.

You can't compare someone who's happy being morbidly obese and accepting of it to a young woman with body dysmorphia which is a mental health issue (and truth be told they'll never be happy at any weight and it's more mental than physical).

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Fam, you live in West Virginia, the fact you think that fat bytch is sexy says about half of how low your standards are, living in West Virginia says the other half. A 4 in most states is a 12 in yours.

My girl is 124-128lbs, she has never been over 130 in her life.

The biggest girl I've dated was 190 :leon: and I do fine in WV. judemental ass nikka :rudy: