Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not gonna knock on people for not taking care of their bodies, but I've been working at a hospital for a minute now and it's always disheartening to see people struggling and having trouble with their breathing, their heart, their joints and muscles, and even the strain put on family members to be vigil about their family member's health

i knock my pops sometimes for having a little gut (and i'm wrong for it), but he's pretty active unlike the sedentary lifestyle a lot of people lead. i mighta leaned on the chubby side as a kid but i never looked nothing like some of the kids in elementary school now. once these poor habits are ingrained, it's real hard to reverse them. now i cant rock with the kids should be allowed to bully. I'm not okay with society shattering self esteems of little kids because of what habits have been placed on them but parents need to do a better fukking job at an early age if possible.

If you have the means to provide your kid with healthy meals and staying active and you arent, you're a neglectful parent point blank and you should be ostracized for it. If you can't, then it's understandable and they should do their best to keep their children active and not sedentary

either way i always rock with @Malta and I feel you on a lot of this but i just can't get heated about it. with that said the movement is fukking silly, i can't get behind any of these new age 'true life' movements

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fat people disgust me... Esp the ones who think its OK to demand extra sitting on public transit or roll around on scooters because of their disability. In a world where people die for lack of food I cannot accept lard asses demanding respect.

They deserve the ridicule that comes with their size.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the shyt is just pure laziness. i went from 180 to 150 last august 1st to december 1st and i ate whatever i wanted. worked out 3 days a week and just as long as i got 1700 cals and about 130g of protein, i could pretty much eat whatever and lost weight weekly. the shyt is simple math. subtract 250-500 calories a day and workout 3 times a week and you'll lose the weight.

ate fast food/snacks and all that shyt everyday and still kept losing. anytime my friends ask they always say "it cant be that easy". honestly, i think people just make losing weight harder than it has to be. you think it involves just eating fruits and vegetables, never having any cheat meals or drinking and just convinced themselves not to do it. i used to think that way til one day said "fukk this..im tired of being average and making excuses" and just like that the wight came off and i look brolic as shyt now. just have some mental toughness, keep with it and you will see results. i've never felt better in my life and i have such a better outlook on life when you can wear that tight v-neck and all them womens are out there looking :shaq:

god bless @MMSex for the knowledge. the coli..changing one life at a time :ohlawd:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
f26edc37.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
one thing I dont understand about overweight ppl is, they ignore the fact that you can die from it.

Like, there's alot of stuff you can die from in life, but at the end of my life, whenever it is, I don't want my lasting legacy to be that I died b/c I ate too many cheeseburgers. Or I didn't want to stop eating junk.

I at least want to die from something a little more IMPORTANT than food.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Fat people die slow agonizing and miserable deaths. I see older obese people who can't even get themselves out of bed. Can barely climb up a flight of stairs. Fat people who have a difficult time running around with theirchildren without gettin winded.

The sad part about this obese epidemic is the :flabbynsick: young females out there. Females from the ages of 17-35 that are overweight are literally wasting their youth and potential sexiness.

Many of these fat chicks have to date down and have to settle for dusty nikkaz and they can't get the type of man they really want. Its some deep shyt brehs :wow:

How many fat broads do we know or know of that are pen pals with convicts or that fat chick who dates a cat fresh outta jail and he lives off her. Many fat women have to lower their standards just to get banged.

If a chick is at least in shape and has a little bit of ass or t*ts, she will at least enjoy her youth. But if u are a chick in your early 20s and you are 50,60 to 100 lbs overweight, u are really missin out on life.

You don't wana go to the pool party, the beach or none of that shyt. You can't wear skimpy clothes. :sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fukking scust at them fat stank ass dirtbags:upsetfavre:

fat mafukkers want acceptance

accept that I hate u you 10 chin bytch

musty flesh ass beast

off colored dead skin having mules

fat fukks be eating till they tired then nap so they can sleep eat

ole eating with reckless abandon

punishing toilets and chairs

putting ranch on everything

underwear be having the map to hidden treasure in the back ass bytch

eating cause u depressed and depressed cause u ate

back of ya neck looking like monkey bread ass bytch:upsetfavre:

:bryan: my breh @Geoffrey_Chaucer with the OG Fat people hate..ive been on both sides of the fence...being fat and not doing anything about it is no way to live at all..no way....exercising for 30 mins a day 3-4 times a week while watching what you eat at the mininum goes a long way

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
There is a difference between overweight and fat though.
Overweight people shouldn't be a concern because that happens to everybody but fatness, obesity ? That's plainly unacceptable.

According to this chart (I don't know how accurate it is) :

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

The first female in the photo might have been at a 100% body fat level ! The 50% is what I call fat, but first girl in OP was NOT fat, she was morbidly obese :why:
Myself, I'm good with the 35% or even with the 40% chick even if a body ain't banging. But above, I think that a little workout routine or a healthier and lower diet should be necessary.
But at the end, if they're well in their bodies... who am I to hate ?