Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No positive reinforcement, fat muthafukkas need to make me a believer, that one time in the gym per month means nothing to me :birdman:
A few months back I remembered walking into the gym and this fat dude was standing outside in the parking lot taking a picture of the LA Fitness sign.

I could tell his intentions were to post it to his Facebook or IG or Twitter with some lame caption/hashtags like #fitness #gymflow #workout #lessgetit

:heh:

I don't know that shyt was funny to me. Prolly cause I'm in there like every day.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They can't win with you
They come in to exercise and u still complaining? :pachaha:

Gotdamn
:dahell: tell em to get that lapband

No positive reinforcement, fat muthafukkas need to make me a believer, that one time in the gym per month means nothing to me :birdman:
:salute:
Something is better than nothing

You sounding like Hitler right about now, Malt :rudy:
actually it is not

sporadic workouts only increase appetite and they end up eating more after that session than they normally would

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Obesity is quite disgusting, but young, pretty, overweight chicks with smooth skin can be:ohlawd: Word to big Tocarra, chubby Raven Symone, & the big verson of Millian Blu.

You gotta apply the round & smooth rule.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
#hawgin :banderas:

"I need broke fukkboy acceptance....because I can't keep a job and refuse to look for one but I want to keep complaining about being broke." :lupe:

"I need hoe-ass nikka acceptance b/c I stay fukking broads raw even though I have a girl....who I also fukk raw and I can't help it." :lupe:

Get these porkers the fukk out of here.... :camby:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure about that?

tumblr_mijm5aeONZ1s10ilco1_500.jpg

:noah:

You're embarrassing.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the 24hr Fitness in Frisco yesterday and these 3 fat ass broads came in together:stopitslime:

they had to be black too:upsetfavre:

greasy ass fat fukks was in that ho being all loud and dancing and shyt

stank ass "can you put cheese on that" ass bytches was actually walking slower on the treadmills than they do to the collection table at church:upsetfavre:
they all had on yoga pants too:stopitslime: looking like they had fighting puppies strapped to their legs

:wow: So much hatred. :laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
A few months back I remembered walking into the gym and this fat dude was standing outside in the parking lot taking a picture of the LA Fitness sign.

I could tell his intentions were to post it to his Facebook or IG or Twitter with some lame caption/hashtags like #fitness #gymflow #workout #lessgetit

:heh:

I don't know that shyt was funny to me. Prolly cause I'm in there like every day.

Angry_f1f96d_942273.gif