Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Daps
:russ: My girl works out, this is generally what a womans body will look like if they focus on fitness and eat normally -

tumblr_m9u8qbNs0q1qa0aiho1_500.jpg
The fukking prototype. :wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't even think a caloric intake of 1,400 is needed for those girls in the first pic to lose weight immediately. Something like 1,800 would probably get them motivated to start dropping the pounds.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
GODDAMN nikka, they need to man the goddamn harpoons my dude, these fat bytches talking about fat acceptance when the only acceptance these steers need is to a goddamn gym or health club.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the shyt is just pure laziness. i went from 180 to 150 last august 1st to december 1st and i ate whatever i wanted. worked out 3 days a week and just as long as i got 1700 cals and about 130g of protein, i could pretty much eat whatever and lost weight weekly. the shyt is simple math. subtract 250-500 calories a day and workout 3 times a week and you'll lose the weight.

ate fast food/snacks and all that shyt everyday and still kept losing. anytime my friends ask they always say "it cant be that easy". honestly, i think people just make losing weight harder than it has to be. you think it involves just eating fruits and vegetables, never having any cheat meals or drinking and just convinced themselves not to do it. i used to think that way til one day said "fukk this..im tired of being average and making excuses" and just like that the wight came off and i look brolic as shyt now. just have some mental toughness, keep with it and you will see results. i've never felt better in my life and i have such a better outlook on life when you can wear that tight v-neck and all them womens are out there looking :shaq:

god bless @MMSex for the knowledge. the coli..changing one life at a time :ohlawd:
:wow: :ohlawd:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How did I miss this? :dead: ... @Malta man... :laff: :laff:

I agree though. Bushes for the fatties :birdman: