Fasting Health Thread

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Been doing OMAD off and on but it's crazy how adaptable the human body is. Only thing I'd advise to be cautious about is not drinking water during a prolonged fast. Your kidneys have to work way harder without it and it changes your body's creatinine levels which can cause damage if you regularly do 24hrs+ (water) fasts, kidneys don't take abuse that well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did an entire week once.By day 4, I couldn't even sleep.My nights felt like Professor X using Cerebro.

I would just lay there feeling like my brain was picking up radio signals.A bunch of different voices

interacting in my head.Like I was tapping into people conversations.My roommate at the time told

me I was turning psychic.This dude did a 40 day fast before.Told me it got to the point where he

could tinker around with NASA satellites via telekinesis.Don't know how he'd prove that one, tho:patrice:

I told the nicca we was just hungry and hallucinating :yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won't even call it a fast. I usually don't eat on my Fridays unless I'm in a workout regumen. Work is stressful so after work on my Fridays I'm usually too wound up and stressed to eat. I just drink water. Usually about 36 hrs in I get back to eating. My lady notices it and usually forces me to eat but she understands when I just shut down and don't eat.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I'll hit 96 hrs in the morning. Did 72 hrs two weeks ago. Been on the OMAD diet for almost a month now, and I'm down 25 lbs.

I mean, you don’t eat, so you lost weight? What’s the revelation :heh: nothing wrong with some intermittent fasting, I haven’t ate breakfast in like 15 years, but days without food is just idiotic.