Fast Lane, Takin It All, Breakin Ya Ankles, Chris Paul [Warriors @ Rockets] Official Game Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This game was a pretext to show even without KD this Warriors teams will
still be chugging forward.

:yeshrug:
tried to tell folks, the core and this guy

is what makes Golden State.... Golden State. Very good win by the Warriors tonight.

I gotta go see what Boogie is doing on defense now because he's really improved there recently.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not at all:russ:
Two first world chokers on that team..
Ain’t nobody scared of them nikkas:mjgrin:
Now OKC is a different story and a lot of people are sleeping on them..
Russ and PG aint chokers now:gucci:

You miss the jazz series last year? Lets see THEM prove they can get to the semis let alone the WCF.

You gonna ignore the cp3 injury last year:dwillhuh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
But he showed up in the end. Same way like shumpert. He was not getting in front of Klay the first 20 mins and Klay was just hitting jumper after jumper.

Reason why I'm being so picky is cuz I actually been watching House's G league games and they been like 30, 23, 20 etc... He ain't been sleeping. I just see D'antoni trying to make Shumpert's perimeter defense work when we can get the same production out of younger, taller, and better shooting guys...
Faried was competent at the end but him not showing up at the start got us down 10+ and put GSW on the right side of the sea saw of runs (we make a run to close the gap, they make a run to push it back out). Plus bc of that atrocious start Pringles had Luc Mbah Moute flashbacks to the playoffs and decided to just play Capela most of the way.

All i'm saying is im at peace with Shumpert being trash and him being a towel waiver once House starts playing. But i don't give Faried a pass bc i expect him to set the tone and not have us rely on Clint to play 40

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Definitely agree with the confidence booster but this wasn't a game where they clicked and you know that.
If you take away that first flop from Boogie on Harden, we having a while different convo.

Green really fukking up y'all's chemistry. Like for real. Yelling at nikkas when it's clearly his fault.

Good win for warriors though.
Draymond been trash most of the season:scust:

When Iggy pointed at him near the end of the game like:ufdup: "you fukking up. Don't blame me.":mjlol:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Faried was competent at the end but him not showing up at the start got us down 10+ and put GSW on the right side of the sea saw of runs (we make a run to close the gap, they make a run to push it back out). Plus bc of that atrocious start Pringles had Luc Mbah Moute flashbacks to the playoffs and decided to just play Capela most of the way.

All i'm saying is im at peace with Shumpert being trash and him being a towel waiver once House starts playing. But i don't give Faried a pass bc i expect him to set the tone and not have us rely on Clint to play 40
Feel ya but remember Faried JUST came back from being out for what 8 games?

Wish they would put Gordon back on the bench and do a regular big line up with Capela to get rebounds.....