Fast Lane, Takin It All, Breakin Ya Ankles, Chris Paul [Warriors @ Rockets] Official Game Thread

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas got beat and we were short handed along with the refs calling bullshyt ass call plus add in the fact you clowns took over 23 FTA to our 10 but the real story is Cousins making Capella look like a fool out there..

Rockets is no threat..
Y’all lost at full strength to the a short handed Rockets three times already :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Of course they’re gonna win if they’re getting 28/8/7 and average defense from their center. This is a team with four offensive superstars and two elite defenders, KD missing games just means more shots up for Curry, Klay, and Boogie. Steph has more help than any player in the league.

Steph don’t go campaigning for help unlike some players we know in LA :mjgrin:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Of course they’re gonna win if they’re getting 28/8/7 and average defense from their center. This is a team with four offensive superstars and two elite defenders, KD missing games just means more shots up for Curry, Klay, and Boogie. Steph has more help than any player in the league.

It's not Steph Curry fault players want to play with him. He doesn't dominate the ball, doesn't need all the stats so other players like that

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This was a horrible outcome for us in the fact that Boogie looked good against Capela and we weren’t able to get him on switches enough as GS had guys fighting over and preswitching to combat it.

Shumpert gotta get pulled for House. He was -13

khross415

All Star
Daps
This was a horrible outcome for us in the fact that Boogie looked good against Capela and we weren’t able to get him on switches enough as GS had guys fighting over and preswitching to combat it.

Shumpert gotta get pulled for House. He was -13

I think that was the biggest thing i took from the game also. I always felt Capela held his own against other centers , was that just a rare off night?