Fast Lane, Takin It All, Breakin Ya Ankles, Chris Paul [Warriors @ Rockets] Official Game Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
ROFLMAO. I told you these fakkits would pop off if they win. People said this game not important but they squeeze a 2 pts victory. You'd think the record was 3-1 in favor of GSW.
confidence booster. We showed that we can take out arguably the best team in the west right now, even though they're on a huge winning streak

when GSW comes together and focuses, we are GODS

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Don’t miss the forest by focusing on the trees. Hou ain’t done nothing on the big stage
They the only team to push a KD warriors team to 7 games and the only one that still can. Wtf you talmbout:gucci:
Isn't last year's and year before warriors supposed to be the best all time?:mindblown:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Game ball goes to Boogie.

Played good enough/average defense, but more importantly, absolutely abused Capela in the post showing Capela is a bit one dimensional. One pump fake, spin, etc. and he had Capela in the air or on his back and Boogie rolled for open layups all night.

He's also the one who extended the lead in the bench vs. bench minutes, ended up being the only starter in positive +/-

This is true

But it also came down to GSW role players killing us on the offensive glass. Houston played good enough initial defense but never could secure the rebound. Donkey goes to Faried, that 1st quarter he was ball watching giving up layups and offensive boards.. and GSW got up 10+, which forced Dantoni to bench him and play Capela 40 minutes. Surprising by Faried, bc he's been Capela-lite for us with the energy and hustle

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
confidence booster. We showed that we can take out arguably the best team in the west right now, even though they're on a huge winning streak

when GSW comes together and focuses, we are GODS
Definitely agree with the confidence booster but this wasn't a game where they clicked and you know that.
If you take away that first flop from Boogie on Harden, we having a while different convo.

Green really fukking up y'all's chemistry. Like for real. Yelling at nikkas when it's clearly his fault.

Good win for warriors though.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
This is true

But it also came down to GSW role players killing us on the offensive glass. Houston played good enough initial defense but never could secure the rebound. Donkey goes to Faried, that 1st quarter he was ball watching giving up layups and offensive boards.. and GSW got up 10+, which forced Dantoni to bench him and play Capela 40 minutes. Surprising by Faried, bc he's been Capela-lite for us with the energy and hustle
Nah, donkey goes to Shumpert. He doesn't fit our play at all. Imagine putting Clark or House in over him....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Definitely agree with the confidence booster but this wasn't a game where they clicked and you know that.
If you take away that first flop from Boogie on Harden, we having a while different convo.

Green really fukking up y'all's chemistry. Like for real. Yelling at nikkas when it's clearly his fault.

Good win for warriors though.
If we take away the flops from this game Houston getting blew out.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ROFLMAO. I told you these fakkits would pop off if they win. People said this game not important but they squeeze a 2 pts victory. You'd think the record was 3-1 in favor of GSW.

Stop it bytch:russ:
Just like Harden,Capella and that fat fukk Ty Lawson(honorable mention With Pat Beverly in the past)..
Rockets love talking shyt and hiding their hands:mjlol:
Rockets fan base so trash and delusional..
Meanwhile you have the answer to beating the Warriors sitting on the bench..
But Pringle’s would rather play that retard PJ Tucker and Iman Shumpert:mjgrin:
27 3s in a row wasn’t circumstantial:pachaha::dead::banderas::umad:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah, donkey goes to Shumpert. He doesn't fit our play at all. Imagine putting Clark or House in over him....
He just can't shoot but he made some good defensive plays. Faried just didn't show up to play.

I don't expect anything from Shumpert, he's just a place holder until House Jr is re-acclimated. But I actually have expectations of Faried to not be shyt

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
He just can't shoot but he made some good defensive plays. Faried just didn't show up to play.

I don't expect anything from Shumpert, he's just a place holder until House Jr is re-acclimated. But I actually have expectations of Faried to not be shyt
But he showed up in the end. Same way like shumpert. He was not getting in front of Klay the first 20 mins and Klay was just hitting jumper after jumper.

Reason why I'm being so picky is cuz I actually been watching House's G league games and they been like 30, 23, 20 etc... He ain't been sleeping. I just see D'antoni trying to make Shumpert's perimeter defense work when we can get the same production out of younger, taller, and better shooting guys...