Fast Lane, Takin It All, Breakin Ya Ankles, Chris Paul [Warriors @ Rockets] Official Game Thread

calh45

Cal
Daps
My guy said his soul
full

Ain't no way his momma is proud of the way he plays. No fukking way. You can't be fouling like that on one end and flopping on the other. He just rotten to the core.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Game ball goes to Boogie.

Played good enough/average defense, but more importantly, absolutely abused Capela in the post showing Capela is a bit one dimensional. One pump fake, spin, etc. and he had Capela in the air or on his back and Boogie rolled for open layups all night.

He's also the one who extended the lead in the bench vs. bench minutes, ended up being the only starter in positive +/-

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
ROFLMAO. I told you these fakkits would pop off if they win. People said this game not important but they squeeze a 2 pts victory. You'd think the record was 3-1 in favor of GSW.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
GOOD shyt DEMARCUS. Stepped the fukk up

Bench was amazing. Quinn Cook was hoopin'!
Klay and Steph were splashing
Draymond and Boogie were hyping each other up! Greay synergy. Spent less time arguing with refs and they BOTH stayed outta foul trouble
Iggy did a good job defending outside of the foul on CP3
Offensive Rebounds were very helpful. I'm pretty sure we killed them on that, even though they had Capella
Steph was focused, none of the usual turnover bullshyt that's frustrating to watch

Close game, but we needed this shyt!
See u in the playoffs houston :salute: