Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
No. That is your spin to the thread. You tried to change the subject from just how fukkin evil white people are by going into a defense that they were only doing what anyone else would do. Then you tried to say that because we were calling out their evil nature that we were making them into supreme being. We weren't. We were only calling out their shyt.

You're the one that decided to defend their inhumane behavior. That classic cac behavior. Its called deflection. You tried to change the subject.
Soon as someone doesn't agree with you they're a CAC, c00n, or hater. I didn't try and change the subject, I was just highlighting a weakness in you. You wanted to make White people some special type of evil but I said they ain't some special force. You just can't see how you're indirectly propping white people up.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
why are you comparing 25 year old Bosh to 29 year old Bosh?:patrice:
Bosh 3PA before Lebron 0.3
3PA 1st year with Lebron 0.3
3PA 2nd year with Lebron 0.6
3PA 3rd year with Lebron 1.0
3PA 4th year with Lebron 2.8
3PA 1st year after Lebron 3.8

it was more of Bosh slowly changing his game as a big man since he lost some of his athleticism, than him just trying to fit a role in "Lebron" system.
Way simpler than that .. Miami had TWO players better than Bosh that lead to him changing his game .... these morons always crack me up with this shyt tho ....as if Bosh was supposed to be Miami’s leading scorer and put up the same amount of shot attempts as he did in Toronto while playing with better talent .... as if Wade & Bron both didn’t sacrifice shooting more so he could get his touches too :mjlol:

The funniest part is that Bosh put up his most effecient scoring years alongside of Bron and Wade

Last edited:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
We've seen enough quotes from enough players to know that if a poll was taken all those years Kobe would be ahead of LeBron. The fact so many NBA players throughout those years have said Kobe is better without provocation proves it to be true.

If NBA players thought LeBron was better, you would have as many if not more guys saying LeBron was better than Kobe. But you don't see that. Almost every former and current NBA player says its Kobe. Even to this day with the media pushing the LeBron/MJ agenda everyday. Guys like Jim Jackson and Stephen Jackson have gone on shows like Undisputed and said Kobe is better than LeBron.

Just read em and weep:

DIRK NOWITZKI - Dirk: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

DWYANE WADE - Dwyane Wade says Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era'

KEVIN DURANT - Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is 'the greatest of all time,' Kobe and Michael Jordan '1 and 1A'

MICHAEL JORDAN - Michael Jordan Would Pick Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James | SLAMonline

KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate

PAUL PIERCE - Paul Pierce Puts Kobe Ahead of Lebron

CHARLES BARKLEY - http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...bron-james-higher-than-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL - Shaquille O'Neal says he'd take Kobe Bryant in his prime over LeBron

STEPHEN JACKSON - Stephen Jackson: I would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James | UNDISPUTED | FOX Sports

CHRIS WEBBER - Is Chris Webber Team Kobe or Team LeBron?

DENNIS RODMAN - Dennis Rodman On Judge Pirro Says Kobe Is Better Than Lebron

DAMIAN LILLARD - Damian Lillard proves he’s a future Laker by saying he’d pick Kobe over LeBron

JARED DUDLEY- Jared Dudley Says Kobe Bryant Was More Difficult To Guard Than LeBron James Or Kevin Durant

TRACY MCGRADY - McGrady: 'No doubt' Kobe best player I've faced, including MJ - ESPN Video

SCOTTIE PIPPEN- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James Hasn't Passed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan

ROBERT HORRY - Robert Horry picks Kobe, Hakeem, MJ as Top 3

KENYON MARTIN - Kenyon Martin DESTROYS Lebron James vs Michael/Kobe Debate

DERRICK ROSE - Derrick Rose: Kobe is the Jordan of our generation

RICK BARRY - Rick Barry: Kobe is better than Lebron

STEPHON MARBURY - VIDEO: Stephon Marbury Believes Kobe, Not LeBron, Is NBA's Best - Lakers Nation

ALLEN IVERSON - Allen Iverson Names Top 5 Players of his Era, Talks Kobe vs LeBron

HAKEEM OLAJUWON - Hakeem Olajuwon says Kobe Bryant was his greatest success as a coach over Lebron

JAHLIL OKAFOR - Playing Against Kobe is Different than Playing Against LeBron

RASHAD MCCANTS - Rashad McCants States Kobe Bryant Is Greatest Player Of All-Time, LeBron Can't Take Over Games

JULIUS ERVING - Julius Erving Picks Spurs Over Heat In Finals, Says He'd Take Kobe Over LeBron

REGGIE MILLER - Reggie Miller picks Kobe over LeBron | The Dan Patrick Show | FOX Sports Radio

TONY ALLEN - Kobe The Best That Ever Did It yuNtO3dFF7c

STEVE SMITH - Tells Rick Kamla Kobe is better than Lebron

GILBERT ARENAS - http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...ames-will-never-be-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant

KYRIE IRVING - Kyrie Irving "I’d Put Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Above Lebron"

RON ARTEST - Metta World Peace ranks Kobe best player in NBA history

TREVOR ARIZA - Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

JIM JACKSON - https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1181535299915

LARRY BIRD - Larry Bird would like to team with Kobe for the win, LeBron for the fun

MARK JACKSON - Mark Jackson : "When Kobe retires, he will be greatest of all time"

TAYSHAUN PRINCE- Tayshaun Prince explains the differences between guarding Kobe and LeBron

DOMINIQUE WILKINS - Dominique Wilkins: "Kobe Bryant in his prime better all around player than Lebron"

GLEN RICE - http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/g...o-ever-come-to-michael-jordan-is-kobe-bryant/

JASON TERRY - Jason Terry Says Kobe > LeBron

GARY PAYTON - Gary Payton says Kobe Bryant is still the best player alive

MAGIC JOHNSON - LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson!

DAVID WESLEY - David Wesley: 'LeBron Doesn't Have Killer Instinct Like Jordan Or Kobe'

KENNY SMITH - Kenny the Jet from TNT ranks Kobe above Lebron & more!

GREG ANTHONY - Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

NICK YOUNG - Nick Young Says Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan - Ball Don't Stop

BRANDON JENNINGS - Brandon Jennings Calls Kobe Bryant 'The Greatest Ever,' Says MJ Had Better Cast
Fake news. Half of those quotes don't even put Kobe above LeBron, the other half are before 2015 when LeBron engineered the greatest comeback against a top 5 team of all time.

You're a lawyer and you don't know what a logical fallacy is you dumb nikka?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Way simpler than that .. Miami had TWO players better than Bosh that lead to him changing his game .... these morons always crack me up with this shyt tho ....as if Bosh was supposed to be Miami’s leading scorer and put up the same amount of shot attempts as he did in Toronto while playing with better talent .... as if Wade & Bron both didn’t sacrifice shooting more so he could get his touches too :mjlol:

The funniest part is that Bosh put up his most effecient scoring years alongside of Bron and Wade
You know Kobe stans don’t care about efficiency :troll:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Then what is this thread about? What makes the stat OP posted any different? If these advanced stats aren't trying to prop some players above others then what is the point?

If PER or other advanced stats aren't telling us who is better than who, then shut the fukk up and stop talking about them.
You probably mention PER more than anyone on this site. I can't think of anyone that throws it around regularly, just people like you who want to discredit anything that doesn't say Kobe is as great as you say he is.

I almost never look at PER but it is surprisingly good at what it is designed to do. Sometimes a guy will have a PER that seems off and its easy to explain why it is skewed for that player if you know how the stat is calculated.

You think Kobe is great at clutch shots. Your evidence is that your eyes tell you this and that lots of basketball players agree. The stats disagree and you can't explain why.

You think Kobe was a great defender. Your evidence is, again, what your eyes tell you and that basketball players and coaches agree. However, the basic and advanced stats for defense disagree, even though they agree with every other perennial all league defense selection. You can't explain why Kobe is the outlier.

I can explain why Kobe and some of these advanced stats don't mix, yet you just seek to flush all of them without understanding.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake news. Half of those quotes don't even put Kobe above LeBron, the other half are before 2015 when LeBron engineered the greatest comeback against a top 5 team of all time.

Spoken like the crakkka I thought you were.

The list is there for everyone to see and read. I'll let people make up their own minds. Your attempts at spin won't work.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You probably mention PER more than anyone on this site. I can't think of anyone that throws it around regularly, just people like you who want to discredit anything that doesn't say Kobe is as great as you say he is.

I almost never look at PER but it is surprisingly good at what it is designed to do. Sometimes a guy will have a PER that seems off and its easy to explain why it is skewed for that player if you know how the stat is calculated.

You think Kobe is great at clutch shots. Your evidence is that your eyes tell you this and that lots of basketball players agree. The stats disagree and you can't explain why.

You think Kobe was a great defender. Your evidence is, again, what your eyes tell you and that basketball players and coaches agree. However, the basic and advanced stats for defense disagree, even though they agree with every other perennial all league defense selection. You can't explain why Kobe is the outlier.

I can explain why Kobe and some of these advanced stats don't mix, yet you just seek to flush all of them without understanding.

That's not just me. Or other fans. That's nearly every NBA player who has competed with and against him.

The burden ain't on us to corroborate the perceptions of KOBE'S PEERS when they say he's clutch or a great defender. Its on ya'll that think advanced stats (which you have already admitted have their flaws) tell you what smart basketball minds who have played the game can't tell you.

Look if advanced stats are to be trusted, they have to be FLAWLESS. You can't say they sometimes work and sometimes don't. Especially when they go against what guys who have played the game believe. NBA players have no reason to think Kobe is better than LeBron. They have no reason to deify Kobe like us fans do. If Kobe ain't who his reputations according to his peers says he is, then you need something a lot better than some random made up stats that you admit yourself are not always accurate or don't tell you who is better than who.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know Kobe stans don’t care about efficiency :troll:

Ain’t that the truth :mjlol:

30 points on 30 shots gang

The real 30 for 30

Oh no. We care a lot about efficiency. 5/7 is much better than 3/8. We get that.

You guys are the ones that don't care about efficiency since you keep making excuses for the guy who keeps losing.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

WHY ARE U LYING THO? SMFH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's not just me. Or other fans. That's nearly every NBA player who has competed with and against him.

The burden ain't on us to corroborate the perceptions of KOBE'S PEERS when they say he's clutch or a great defender. Its on ya'll that think advanced stats (which you have already admitted have their flaws) tell you what smart basketball minds who have played the game can't tell you.

Look if advanced stats are to be trusted, they have to be FLAWLESS. You can't say they sometimes work and sometimes don't. Especially when they go against what guys who have played the game believe. NBA players have no reason to think Kobe is better than LeBron. They have no reason to deify Kobe like us fans do. If Kobe ain't who his reputations according to his peers says he is, then you need something a lot better than some random made up stats that you admit yourself are not always accurate or don't tell you who is better than who.

LMAO GREAT VIDEO...THAT FEMININE WHITE DUDE EMBODIES EVERY BRON STAN ON THIS FORUM. HE'D PROLLY FUCC MIAMI316 UP IN A 1-ON-1 FADE.