Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And like I said, Bosh stayed out at the 3 point line after LeBron left. LeBron is a better inside scorer than Bosh or Love so naturally they will have fewer opportunities there in comparison to when they were #1 options and were the best on their teams at everything.

My point is that Love and Bosh playing at the levels they played on lottery teams is not winning basketball. Their stats were inflated.

ITS NOT ABOUT STATS BEIN INFLATED DUMMY, ITS ABOUT THE PERCENTAGE OF THOSE STATS COMIN FROM THEIR STRONG POINT (THE PAINT)

LEBRON BEING A BETTER SCORER IN THE PAINT DOESNT MEAN HIS BIGS AUTOMATICALLY NEED TO COMPROMISE THEIR GAME TO ACCOMODATE HIM .. THATS WHY THE HEADS ARGUE THAT LEBRON MAKES HIS TEAMMATES WORSE, WHILE YOUR CASUAL FAN IS MADE TO BELIEVE HE MAKES THEM BETTER DUE TO .... *DRUMROLL* ..... STATS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb Nikka LeBron beat the same core Pistons who waxed Kobe bytch ass in 2004 with Boobies Gibson and Larry Hughes. :mjlol:

That Sun's team wasn't even that good. They went 7 with the Clippers and got waxed by Dallas who got waxed by Miami.

Smush Parker and Lamar Odom both outscored Kobe in that series btw. The Lakers were balling as a team that series until pawgbe turned into bytchbe

What are you talking about? Kobe led both teams in scoring with 27.9 PPG that series. And that was with the strategy being to play through Kwame Brown and Lamar Odom in the post because the Lakers wanted to slow down the pace against the Suns.

Also you might want to learn that teams don't stay the same from year to year. The Pistons of 2004 are not the same as the Pistons of 2007. Even if many of the same players were still there. Guys get older. Guys get worse.

That is like saying the 2013 Seahawks that won the Super Bowl are the same as the 2016 Seahawks simple because they had the same players eventhough all those guys were older and worse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah dumb nikka that's not how it works. Unless you take a poll of every NBA player past and present in 2018, you using quotes from 2009 and 2015 don't mean shyt. That's why it's a fallacy, it's not objective. Stats ARE objective because numbers don't lie.

Instead of repeateding another man's opinions, explained to us using your limited thinking capabilities why Kobe is greater than LeBron.

We've seen enough quotes from enough players to know that if a poll was taken all those years Kobe would be ahead of LeBron. The fact so many NBA players throughout those years have said Kobe is better without provocation proves it to be true.

If NBA players thought LeBron was better, you would have as many if not more guys saying LeBron was better than Kobe. But you don't see that. Almost every former and current NBA player says its Kobe. Even to this day with the media pushing the LeBron/MJ agenda everyday. Guys like Jim Jackson and Stephen Jackson have gone on shows like Undisputed and said Kobe is better than LeBron.

Just read em and weep:

DIRK NOWITZKI - Dirk: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

DWYANE WADE - Dwyane Wade says Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era'

KEVIN DURANT - Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is 'the greatest of all time,' Kobe and Michael Jordan '1 and 1A'

MICHAEL JORDAN - Michael Jordan Would Pick Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James | SLAMonline

KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate

PAUL PIERCE - Paul Pierce Puts Kobe Ahead of Lebron

CHARLES BARKLEY - http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...bron-james-higher-than-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL - Shaquille O'Neal says he'd take Kobe Bryant in his prime over LeBron

STEPHEN JACKSON - Stephen Jackson: I would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James | UNDISPUTED | FOX Sports

CHRIS WEBBER - Is Chris Webber Team Kobe or Team LeBron?

DENNIS RODMAN - Dennis Rodman On Judge Pirro Says Kobe Is Better Than Lebron

DAMIAN LILLARD - Damian Lillard proves he’s a future Laker by saying he’d pick Kobe over LeBron

JARED DUDLEY- Jared Dudley Says Kobe Bryant Was More Difficult To Guard Than LeBron James Or Kevin Durant

TRACY MCGRADY - McGrady: 'No doubt' Kobe best player I've faced, including MJ - ESPN Video

SCOTTIE PIPPEN- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James Hasn't Passed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan

ROBERT HORRY - Robert Horry picks Kobe, Hakeem, MJ as Top 3

KENYON MARTIN - Kenyon Martin DESTROYS Lebron James vs Michael/Kobe Debate

DERRICK ROSE - Derrick Rose: Kobe is the Jordan of our generation

RICK BARRY - Rick Barry: Kobe is better than Lebron

STEPHON MARBURY - VIDEO: Stephon Marbury Believes Kobe, Not LeBron, Is NBA's Best - Lakers Nation

ALLEN IVERSON - Allen Iverson Names Top 5 Players of his Era, Talks Kobe vs LeBron

HAKEEM OLAJUWON - Hakeem Olajuwon says Kobe Bryant was his greatest success as a coach over Lebron

JAHLIL OKAFOR - Playing Against Kobe is Different than Playing Against LeBron

RASHAD MCCANTS - Rashad McCants States Kobe Bryant Is Greatest Player Of All-Time, LeBron Can't Take Over Games

JULIUS ERVING - Julius Erving Picks Spurs Over Heat In Finals, Says He'd Take Kobe Over LeBron

REGGIE MILLER - Reggie Miller picks Kobe over LeBron | The Dan Patrick Show | FOX Sports Radio

TONY ALLEN - Kobe The Best That Ever Did It yuNtO3dFF7c

STEVE SMITH - Tells Rick Kamla Kobe is better than Lebron

GILBERT ARENAS - http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...ames-will-never-be-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant

KYRIE IRVING - Kyrie Irving "I’d Put Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Above Lebron"

RON ARTEST - Metta World Peace ranks Kobe best player in NBA history

TREVOR ARIZA - Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

JIM JACKSON - https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1181535299915

LARRY BIRD - Larry Bird would like to team with Kobe for the win, LeBron for the fun

MARK JACKSON - Mark Jackson : "When Kobe retires, he will be greatest of all time"

TAYSHAUN PRINCE- Tayshaun Prince explains the differences between guarding Kobe and LeBron

DOMINIQUE WILKINS - Dominique Wilkins: "Kobe Bryant in his prime better all around player than Lebron"

GLEN RICE - http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/g...o-ever-come-to-michael-jordan-is-kobe-bryant/

JASON TERRY - Jason Terry Says Kobe > LeBron

GARY PAYTON - Gary Payton says Kobe Bryant is still the best player alive

MAGIC JOHNSON - LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson!

DAVID WESLEY - David Wesley: 'LeBron Doesn't Have Killer Instinct Like Jordan Or Kobe'

KENNY SMITH - Kenny the Jet from TNT ranks Kobe above Lebron & more!

GREG ANTHONY - Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

NICK YOUNG - Nick Young Says Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan - Ball Don't Stop

BRANDON JENNINGS - Brandon Jennings Calls Kobe Bryant 'The Greatest Ever,' Says MJ Had Better Cast

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop spamming you insecure pedophile. Advanced stats does not = ranking players' value or greatness by their PER. No one does that. Stop flooding the boards with your lack of understanding. Besides, even the basic box score stats say LeBron is better. Advanced stats aren't an arbitrary set of data to achieve a favored conclusion, such as (number of championships - number of all-star teammates * number of double teams faced / left handed shooting ability) / (number of 50 win teams faced * pi r squared).

All you are doing is proving the power of the Mandela effect.

Interesting. So I made the post that annihilated the argument that ONLY Kobe is ranked lower by advanced stats than his standing in popular culture. And now you change the subject. How about you and @Miami316 respond specifically to my points?

Is Chris Paul better than Magic Johnson? Is David Robinson better than Hakeem Olajuwon? Is Bob Petit better than Larry Bird?

If Kobe was the only guy who was ranked lower according to analytics and all the other stats lined up for everyone else, then that would be a good point. But it isn't. Its completely untrue.

Hakeem vs David Robinson is to me the best example. Advanced stats have David Robinson ranked higher and yet we all know that is a joke and Hakeem is much better. Same holds true for Kobe vs LeBron. PERIOD.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent cant even begin to grasp the simple facts of why it’s wrong to lust after preteen girls. Why would you expect him to understand any of the complex nuances of basketball?

Why are you ignoring my response to your garbage post that all other greats are properly rated by analytics except for Kobe? Is it because I exposed your statement as completely false?

Do you believe David Robinson is better than Hakeem? How about Chris Paul vs Magic Johnson? Cause according to the advanced stats they are.

Its funny how ya'll cacs like ignoring the fact these advanced stats are silly all around. They don't just lead to ridiculous conclusions like LeBron being better than Kobe. They lead to a whole lot of other silly conclusions like David Robinson being better than Hakeem and Chris Paul being better than Magic.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To a low functioning autistic Jew, it is rocket science and you prove that with every post.

I'm pretty sure you're a jew as well. Along with many of the other cacs on here that pretend to be black.

At least @Sccit is honest about who he is. I can respect his honesty. Can't say that about the rest of ya'll.

It took a thread about lynchings to expose Bron stan @chowism. Just think about it. Dude was in a thread defending crakkkas saying they weren't evil for murdering black people in a brutal manner while watching them die as if it was a spectator sport.

That's who most of the posters on this board are. So stop getting at the one Jew on here who is being honest about his identity. We all know there's a lot undercover cacs on here like @Miami316. He's probably Cuban if I had to guess. Those are the most racist type of cac.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I'm pretty sure you're a jew as well. Along with many of the other cacs on here that pretend to be black.

At least @Sccit is honest about who he is. I can respect his honesty. Can't say that about the rest of ya'll.

It took a thread about lynchings to expose Bron stan @chowism. Just think about it. Dude was in a thread defending crakkkas saying they weren't evil for murdering black people in a brutal manner while watching them die as if it was a spectator sport.

That's who most of the posters on this board are. So stop getting at the one Jew on here who is being honest about his identity. We all know there's a lot undercover cacs on here like @Miami316. He's probably Cuban if I had to guess. Those are the most racist type of cac.
Why do you have my name in your mouth? Also quote me saying the bullshyt claims you made. I said white people aren't some special evil force. You nikkas love to put them in supreme categories on some weak shyt. White people ain't no better than anyone else. You couldn't comprehend my post's because you're a victim but I'm not a weak ass nikka like you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Individual seasons between two players doesn’t prove anything. That’s a legitimate cherry picking situation

2. That’s not what you asked. You asked to compare Curry’s 2015 season to Jordan’s prime. A prime does not consist of one season.

3. Steph Curry’s 2015-2016 season was more valuable than Michael Jordan’s 1992-1993 season.

That doesn’t mean that Steph is a better overall player than Michael. But you asked to compare individual seasons (after first requesting something stupid.)

Deal with it, you gaylord.

I agree 100% that individual seasons is cherry picking. How about we look at CAREER Player Efficiency Rating? A stat that is so accepted now that its on Basketball Reference.

According to career PER, David Robinson is better than Hakeem, Chris Paul is better than Magic, and Bob Petit is better than Larry Bird.

Do those seem like reasonable results that make this stat something we should take seriously?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Interesting. So I made the post that annihilated the argument that ONLY Kobe is ranked lower by advanced stats than his standing in popular culture. And now you change the subject. How about you and @Miami316 respond specifically to my points?

Is Chris Paul better than Magic Johnson? Is David Robinson better than Hakeem Olajuwon? Is Bob Petit better than Larry Bird?

If Kobe was the only guy who was ranked lower according to analytics and all the other stats lined up for everyone else, then that would be a good point. But it isn't. Its completely untrue.

Hakeem vs David Robinson is to me the best example. Advanced stats have David Robinson ranked higher and yet we all know that is a joke and Hakeem is much better. Same holds true for Kobe vs LeBron. PERIOD.

PER = Player efficiency rating. It is a formula Hollinger came up with but it is has flaws and it was never designed to say one player is better than another. You know nothing about it or any other advanced stat, you just bash it because it tells you things you don't want to hear.

You aren't smart enough to win a debate when the facts are all against you so I don't know why you bother trying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you have my name in your mouth? Also quote me saying the bullshyt claims you made. I said white people aren't some special evil force. You nikkas love to put them in supreme categories on some weak shyt. White people ain't no better than anyone else. You couldn't comprehend my post's because you're a victim but I'm not a weak ass nikka like you.

No. That is your spin to the thread. You tried to change the subject from just how fukkin evil white people are by going into a defense that they were only doing what anyone else would do. Then you tried to say that because we were calling out their evil nature that we were making them into supreme being. We weren't. We were only calling out their shyt.

You're the one that decided to defend their inhumane behavior. That classic cac behavior. Its called deflection. You tried to change the subject.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PER = Player efficiency rating. It is a formula Hollinger came up with but it is has flaws and it was never designed to say one player is better than another. You know nothing about it or any other advanced stat, you just bash it because it tells you things you don't want to hear.

You aren't smart enough to win a debate when the facts are all against you so I don't know why you bother trying.

Then what is this thread about? What makes the stat OP posted any different? If these advanced stats aren't trying to prop some players above others then what is the point?

If PER or other advanced stats aren't telling us who is better than who, then shut the fukk up and stop talking about them.