Fascinating MJ/Kobe/Bron Comparison

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I ANSWERED AND YOURE LITERALLY OVER HERE TRYING THE QUATIFY MY POINT LMFAO

KEVIN LOVE AND CHRIS BOSH DIDNT PLAY ON A CONTENDING TEAMS PRE-LEBRON. BUT THEY WERE DEF CONSIDERED BETTER INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS PRIOR TO JOINING HIM, SINCE THEY WERE ALLOWED TO PLAY TO THEIR STRENGTH.

THE PROBLEM WAS THAT THEY WERE THE ONLY STARS ON THEIR TEAM BACK THEN. SIMPLE SCIENCE.
No, you didn't answer.

So a championship team would be Chris Bosh or Kevin Love putting up 23 and 12 as the #1 option and having LeBron play a supporting role and shooting more three's?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, you didn't answer.

So a championship team would be Chris Bosh or Kevin Love putting up 23 and 12 as the #1 option and having LeBron play a supporting role and shooting more three's?

WHY ARE U SO SLOW? IT DOESNT NEED TO BE ONE EXTREME OR THE OTHER...LEBRON CAN STILL BE THE NUMBER 1 OPTION, HE JUST NEEDS TO DOMINATE THE BALL LESS. CP3 DID IT AND HE’S STILL AS GOOD AS HE’S EVER BEEN. BRON BALL IS NOT A WINNING FORMULA. PERIOD.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, you didn't answer.

I can’t decide what’s the funniest of their awful arguing points. I think it varies between blaming a lack of an offensive system in Cleveland on James as if they have this offensive mastermind on the sidelines waiting to draw up a 2014 spurs type offensive scheme, hyping up Bosh and love as if they achieved any success without him (the same standard they apply in their “Pau Gasol sucked” argument), the blaming James for running too many isolation plays in Cleveland as if Kobe wouldn’t make a point to break the offense to chase his own numbers to the detriment of the team every time the game would get tight or a teammate would start to cook, or the mindlessness of the claim that James doesn’t show up in the finals while Kobe had twice as many games in the finals where he shot 33% or worse as he did where he shot 50% or better. Imagine how quickly the locker room would turn on a coach if he was drawing up offense to improve the numbers of the #3 guy on offense as opposed to what helps the team win :laughingphil:. Stupid autistic wigger jew :laughingphil:

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHY ARE U SO SLOW? IT DOESNT NEED TO BE ONE EXTREME OR THE OTHER...LEBRON CAN STILL BE THE NUMBER 1 OPTION, HE JUST NEEDS TO DOMINATE THE BALL LESS. CP3 DID IT AND HE’S STILL AS GOOD AS HE’S EVER BEEN. BRON BALL IS NOT A WINNING FORMULA. PERIOD.
I asked you for the breakdown and you refused to provide it. Which years was a LeBron team a few Bosh or Love postups away from a championship?

You are telling me not to go to extremes when you're talking like Bosh/Love dominated the paint and were forced to be Kyle Korver once they teamed up with LeBron. Love always took a ton of threes. Bosh rarely shot them until the last year of the Heatles and he took even more after LeBron left. Plus, just a couple years ago you fakkits were talking like Kyrie was the finals MVP. How does that happen if LeBron is minimizing everyone?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I asked you for the breakdown and you refused to provide it. Which years was a LeBron team a few Bosh or Love postups away from a championship?

You are telling me not to go to extremes when you're talking like Bosh/Love dominated the paint and were forced to be Kyle Korver once they teamed up with LeBron. Love always took a ton of threes. Bosh rarely shot them until the last year of the Heatles and he took even more after LeBron left. Plus, just a couple years ago you fakkits were talking like Kyrie was the finals MVP. How does that happen if LeBron is minimizing everyone?

Yes to those three, and Amare Stoudemire who I believe led the league in points scored in the paint during the 2009-10 season. Putting up similar numbers does not mean you have a similar game at all. Stoudemire, Howard, Randolph, and Duncan all regularly played closer to the rim than Bosh did. Bosh was never a game changer as one of the two best players on a team. He made one all nba third team in 2006-07, no other all nba teams in his career, and no all defensive teams. He led the raptors to the playoffs twice, losing in the first round both times. He wasn’t a premier shot blocker either, averaging 1 block per game on the career and peaking at 1.4 per game. He was a great number 3 who put up impressive numbers on a mediocre/bad team before signing with the heat, and he was not a banger in the paint. He played primarily with a faceup game and worked the pick & roll/pick & pop game while taking a lot of shots from mid range. He didn’t at any point have a Shaq or Duncan type game where he’d take the majority of his shots on the low block. Duncan took the majority of his shots within 10 feet, while Bosh took a lot from mid range. In fact here are Bosh’s shooting numbers his last 3 seasons in Toronto (2007-08 through 2009-10):

2007-08: 67 games played, 1,027 shots (15.3 per game). 261-409 at the rim (63.8%), 53-127 from 3-10 feet (41.7%), 76-188 from 10-16 feet (40.4%), 148-360 from 16-23 feet (41.1%)

2008-09: 77 games played, 1,263 shots (16.4 per game). 236-397 at the rim (59.4%), 74-171 from 3-10 feet (43.3%), 91-228 from 10-16 feet (39.9%), 202-418 from 16-23 feet (48.3%)

2009-10: 70 games played, 1158 shots (16.5 per game). 269-407 at the rim (66.1%), 110-251 from 3-10 feet (43.8%), 93-219 from 10-16 feet (42.5%), 120-259 from 16-23 feet (46.3%)

Only one of those seasons did he attempt even 40% of his shots at the rim. Over his last two seasons with the raptors he took about a third of his shots at the rim while taking roughly 38% of his shots from 10-23 feet. That’s always been a big part of his game. In fact, he took 37% of his shots during the Heat’s two title runs at the rim, which was higher than both of his last two seasons in Toronto. Even the last season LeBron played in Miami Bosh took more shots at the rim than from any other distance on the court and took a higher percentage of his shots at the rim that year than during 2008-09 and only a 0.4% difference than during 2009-10.

Bet the stupid wigger jew can’t explain this away and insist that Bosh was dominating the paint :mjklotz:. Take a third of his shots at the rim and nearly 40% of his shots from 10-23 feet his last two seasons in Toronto while claiming he was dominating the paint :laughingphil:. Claim he was turned into a jump shooter when he took a higher percentage of his shots at the rim in Miami :laughingphil:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I can’t decide what’s the funniest of their awful arguing points. I think it varies between blaming a lack of an offensive system in Cleveland on James as if they have this offensive mastermind on the sidelines waiting to draw up a 2014 spurs type offensive scheme, hyping up Bosh and love as if they achieved any success without him (the same standard they apply in their “Pau Gasol sucked” argument), the blaming James for running too many isolation plays in Cleveland as if Kobe wouldn’t make a point to break the offense to chase his own numbers to the detriment of he team every time the game would get tight or a teammate would start to cook, or the mindlessness of the claim that James doesn’t show up in the finals while Kobe had twice as many games in the finals where he shot 33% or worse as he did where he shot 50% or better. Imagine how quickly the locker room would turn on a coach if he was drawing up offense to improve the numbers of the #3 guy on offense as opposed to what helps the team with :laughingphil:. Stupid autistic wigger jew :laughingphil:

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING..LEBRON FORCES HIS TEAMMATES TO TAKE INEFFICIENT SHOTS WHEN HE DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD LOOK. ITS WHY HIS EFFICIENCY LOOKS SO GOOD WHILE HIS TEAM IS UNSUCCESSFUL. BASICALLY, IF HE DOESNT GET A GOOD LOOK, HE FORCES SOME1 ELSE TO TAKE A BAD SHOT. THATS WHY BOSH CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO AND PRETTY MUCH SAID PLAYING WITH LEBRON SUCKS .. KOBES HIGH BASKETBALL IQ HAS TO DO WITH MAKING SURE PLAYERS ON HIS TEAM GET TO THEIR SPOTS ON OFFENSE, WHILE KEEPING OPPONENTS AWAY FROM THEIR SPOTS AND DISRUPTING THEIR RHYTHM.
KOBE IS THE GOAT AT STUDYING FILM, I DON'T EVER REMEMBER ANYONE EVER PRAISING LEBRON IN THAT CATEGORY. THIS IS THE STUFF THAT DOESNT SHOW UP ON STAT SHEETS AND CAN ONLY BE WITNESSED BY WATCHING THE ACTUAL GAMES, NOW SHUT THE FUCC UP N GO READ A BOX SCORE U FUCCIN NERD.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

BUT THE REASON KYRIE DIDNT WIN FINALS MVP IS BECAUSE LEBRON MINIMIZES THE PERCEPTION OF HIM WITH HIS PADDED POPCORN STATS, USUALLY COLLECTED IN THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS..THATS THE POINT

:snoop:

SINCE U DONT WATCH GAMES AND ONLY UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL THROUGH READING NUMBERS, ILL BREAK IT DOWN TO U LIKE THIS .. BOSH SHOT 35% OF HIS ATTEMPTS AT THE BASKET IN TORONTO .. IN MIAMI IT WAS DOWN TO 27% .. LOVE SHOT 35% OF HIS SHOTS AT THE BASKET IN MINNY AND 20% IN CLEVELAND. GET IT YET?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BUT THE REASON KYRIE DIDNT WIN FINALS MVP IS BECAUSE LEBRON MINIMIZES THE PERCEPTION OF HIM WITH HIS PADDED POPCORN STATS, USUALLY COLLECTED IN THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS..THATS THE POINT

:snoop:

SINCE U DONT WATCH GAMES AND ONLY UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL THROUGH READING NUMBERS, ILL BREAK IT DOWN TO U LIKE THIS .. BOSH SHOT 35% OF HIS ATTEMPTS AT THE BASKET IN TORONTO .. IN MIAMI IT WAS DOWN TO 27% .. LOVE SHOT 35% OF HIS SHOTS AT THE BASKET IN MINNY AND 20% IN CLEVELAND. GET IT YET?
And like I said, Bosh stayed out at the 3 point line after LeBron left. LeBron is a better inside scorer than Bosh or Love so naturally they will have fewer opportunities there in comparison to when they were #1 options and were the best on their teams at everything.

My point is that Love and Bosh playing at the levels they played on lottery teams is not winning basketball. Their stats were inflated.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t decide what’s the funniest of their awful arguing points. I think it varies between blaming a lack of an offensive system in Cleveland on James as if they have this offensive mastermind on the sidelines waiting to draw up a 2014 spurs type offensive scheme, hyping up Bosh and love as if they achieved any success without him (the same standard they apply in their “Pau Gasol sucked” argument), the blaming James for running too many isolation plays in Cleveland as if Kobe wouldn’t make a point to break the offense to chase his own numbers to the detriment of he team every time the game would get tight or a teammate would start to cook, or the mindlessness of the claim that James doesn’t show up in the finals while Kobe had twice as many games in the finals where he shot 33% or worse as he did where he shot 50% or better. Imagine how quickly the locker room would turn on a coach if he was drawing up offense to improve the numbers of the #3 guy on offense as opposed to what helps the team with :laughingphil:. Stupid autistic wigger jew :laughingphil:
Wow. I would rep this 10 times if I could.