Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dead: @ Boyce copping pleas in the first comment. He posted this on FB the other day and I was like :wtf: and didn't even watch it.

I'll be at the 20th anniversary march. I don't agree with everything the Minister has done or said, but I do have the utmost respect for him.

That video was garbage. She in there talking about if we take action whites won't have sympathy for us anymore.

I don't want sympathy, I want justice. If the government is either unable or unwilling to provide justice for black people, then we should defend ourselves by any means necessary.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:dead: @ Boyce copping pleas in the first comment. He posted this on FB the other day and I was like :wtf: and didn't even watch it.

I'll be at the 20th anniversary march. I don't agree with everything the Minister has done or said, but I do have the utmost respect for him.

LOL I saw her on FB catching heat and talking about having to Block a bunch of people. I couldn't even watch the vid, but typically people who call Farrakhan "Attention seeking" have never seen or know nothing about him directly, and only know of him via 3rd party accounts. The dude literally says Do for self in interviews, never asks anyone to Join the NOI, and promotes the practice of Group Economics, he literally focuses his Lectures on this EVERY ONE. The only Lectures he speaks on Religious things are lectures done in the Mosque, but when he was do public lectures he literally only talks about Economic Empowerment and Ending White Supremacy. Anyone who cheers malcolm but slanders the minister is an idiot as they LITERALLY spoke the exact some talking points which come directly from Elijah Muhammad.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That video was garbage. She in there talking about if we take action whites won't have sympathy for us anymore.

I don't want sympathy, I want justice. If the government is either unable or unwilling to provide justice for black people, then we should defend ourselves by any means necessary.
The fact of the matter is they never had sympathy for us. So either you die via slaughter or go out with a bang, and we see where she is aligned.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
LOL I saw her on FB catching heat and talking about having to Block a bunch of people. I couldn't even watch the vid, but typically people who call Farrakhan "Attention seeking" have never seen or know nothing about him directly, and only know of him via 3rd party accounts. The dude literally says Do for self in interviews, never asks anyone to Join the NOI, and promotes the practice of Group Economics, he literally focuses his Lectures on this EVERY ONE. The only Lectures he speaks on Religious things are lectures done in the Mosque, but when he was do public lectures he literally only talks about Economic Empowerment and Ending White Supremacy. Anyone who cheers malcolm but slanders the minister is an idiot as they LITERALLY spoke the exact some talking points which come directly from Elijah Muhammad.

I hate when they constantly say he hasn't done anything. What else do you want the man to do? He was a major face from the mid 80s to about the time 9/11 happened/when he got sick. The entire time he laid out a blueprint for you to follow, without forcing you to join the NOI like you said. At this point, it's not about what he does but what we are gonna do with what he gave us. I was watching a old youtube video of him art the Omni in ATL, I think it was like early 90s, and he's saying the exact same thing about what we have to do economically that he said on Breakfast Club, Sway and Big Boy. The man is damn near 90 years old, his legacy is in tact, he is doing this because he cares about his people.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I hate when they constantly say he hasn't done anything. What else do you want the man to do? He was a major face from the mid 80s to about the time 9/11 happened/when he got sick. The entire time he laid out a blueprint for you to follow, without forcing you to join the NOI like you said. At this point, it's not about what he does but what we are gonna do with what he gave us. I was watching a old youtube video of him art the Omni in ATL, I think it was like early 90s, and he's saying the exact same thing about what we have to do economically that he said on Breakfast Club, Sway and Big Boy. The man is damn near 90 years old, his legacy is in tact, he is doing this because he cares about his people.
Speak on it God. :whew:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

People want a Mystical Savior. Louis changed the lives of MILLIONs world wide, Christ himself can return and people will still be like "he aint do nothing for black folk" because they did not take the initiative to act on his recommendations. If Louis didnt do anything then Malcolm damn sure didnt do anything, the Panthers didnt do anything, Garvey didnt do anything, and so on. People LITERALLY only hate Farrakhan because they assume he killed Malcolm, which is not the case. At the end of the day, Blacks like her deserve whatever comes to them, Farrakhan point blank is only saying Blacks should be self sufficient and people still refuse to act. After the initial Million Man March thousands of Black men changed their ways and networked and built businesses together, but people will say it didnt accomplish nothing because their dumb asses didnt take action or their parents failed them so they want to place blame elsewhere. Point blank you can make the soup but you can't make someone eat it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What a plant :camby: The powers that be are clearly trying to incite black people so they have reason to do exactly what they're going to do if black people are stupid enough to fall for this manipulation. They've even got to get one of their :flabbynsick: agents, Farac00n.

God you're an idiot. You think Farakkhan the first black person to say fukk that we gonna start busting back :beli:

This is from the early 1900s btw. You would have been the house negro that ran and told massa the field negros are planning to revolt.

4e8bd7b33f3bdf746c13c7eb88d8a92f.jpg

This is just another chapter of the history of black people fighting back against oppression and tyranny.