Fargo Season 5

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Mrs Lyons got a lot of pull “tell Jerome to call the Orange idiot”. She hit Dot right in the feels when she called her her daughter.

I caught the screen names on Roy’s live feed. There was The Donald, Mitch from Kentucky, Matt G I’m assuming is Matt Geitz or however you spell it. Tammy from Boca Raton and Randy from North Dakota. I can’t figure out who those last 2 are referring to.
Roy finally had enough of Gator shyt and left him to die :pachaha:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Gator kept getting chances to do the right thing.
He kept being the worst possible human being.

He might not have been raised right, or with love, but at some point a man has to make his own decisions.

And he kept making the wrong ones.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I kinda felt sorry for that fukk up Gator. Dude pretty much committed that by messing with that Russian psycho.

Last episode finna be a blast

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first 6 episodes or so and yea this show is back :banderas:

Great cast, especially from the vets. Even Steve from Stranger Things is good in this as the a$$hole son.

I'll be back once I catch up:youngsabo:

Real quick tho but does Jerome, Lyon security, confuse anyone else when he shows up. Sometimes I'm like oh shyt it's Wesley Snipes:mjlol:

@priority I know you got summoned in here once already but Jennifer Jason Leigh has been good on this show. I remember you made a topic about her movies not too long ago. I watched her in some movies just cause they were movies I was interest in and didn't know she was in it until now. So in like a year I went from Flesh+Blood, The Hitcher, Dolores Claiborne, eXistenz, Annihilation, Possessor, and now this. This has probably been her best role since Hateful Eight.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This felt anticlimactic. The episodes have been pretty short this season. And it was obvious they just chopped ep 9 in half to reach 10 episodes when it could have just been one long episode. It felt resolved in 10 minutes like when they chopped up the Hobbit movies 2 and 3

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This felt anticlimactic. The episodes have been pretty short this season. And it was obvious they just chopped ep 9 in half to reach 10 episodes when it could have just been one long episode. It felt resolved in 10 minutes like when they chopped up the Hobbit movies 2 and 3

The commercial breaks were longer than the scenes:why:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The commercial breaks were longer than the scenes:why:
Jesus Christ don't give me started. I watch the other 9 episodes on Hulu. This is the first one I watched on FX and the commercial breaks every 3 minutes we're driving me crazy