Fargo Season 5

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Sounded like a Tarantino line
As it was going on, the first thing I thought of was:

There’s no logical reason the lawyer would’ve went to Roy‘s spot without telling Lorraine. That was just terrible. Great ep overall tho
Behind an annoying paywall, but the actor said this:
When he sees Roy’s gun, in my mind, Danish is just disbelieving, because usually people are afraid of him. He’s like, “No, people are afraid of me! This isn’t gonna happen! He’s not gonna do this.” Right up until the moments the shots are fired, he still believes he has a fearsome presence.

Danish’s disbelief is so convincing that for a minute I didn’t believe it either. Roy pulls out his gun and I’m just like, Hmmm, what’s he getting at here?
[Laughs.] Then the misdirection worked! Good!

Am I tripping or do they dump bodies under his little jacuzzi thing that he was sitting in when ten FBI pulled up on him. If so, :ohlawd:

And was it supposed to be implied that he raped her Dot?

Yeah, he molested her when she was underage. That's probably what prompted him to get rid of his first wife. So he could "trade up" in his mind.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As it was going on, the first thing I thought of was:

Behind an annoying paywall, but the actor said this:

Yeah, he molested her when she was underage. That's probably what prompted him to get rid of his first wife. So he could "trade up" in his mind.

Oh no he definitely did in the past. I’m talking about after the debate and the long tracking shot to the shed. He didn’t just beat her right?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
There’s no logical reason the lawyer would’ve went to Roy‘s spot without telling Lorraine. That was just terrible. Great ep overall tho
I think he went to offer the deal that Lorraine hadn't approved, which was Dot, for the election. Remember the real current beef between Lorraine and Roy is the bank deal vs his election and not Dot as she had no clue Roy even had her.