Fargo Season 5

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Great episode. He was brave but should have known not to go into the lions den after he was just responsible for a psychopath sheriff losing his election. Even if he would have considered that proposition (he wouldn’t), it certainly wouldn’t be right after when it’s still fresh and he has the guy that did it alone. RIP

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Danish walked into the lion's den headstrong and unprotected.

Foolish decision cost him his life :francis:

Danish Graves made a grave mistake. :skip: Now he deader than Maury who just wanted some danish for Belle. Oh well. Wait, did they dump his dead ass down a well?! Don't even ask me how :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
There’s no logical reason the lawyer would’ve went to Roy‘s spot without telling Lorraine. That was just terrible. Great ep overall tho

Maybe he had his phone on, so she could overhear the conversation. I would have called up some of the goons he was paying to watch the Lyon house at least though. Great job in clowning him in the debate though.

Tillman really depicted as a menace this ep, with all the stuff he did to Dorothy .:mjcry:
Great casting choice of Juno Temple with the actress being so small.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he had his phone on, so she could overhear the conversation. I would have called up some of the goons he was paying to watch the Lyon house at least though. Great job in clowning him in the debate though.

Tillman really depicted as a menace this ep, with all the stuff he did to Dorothy .:mjcry:
Great casting choice of Juno Temple with the actress being so small.
I would buy that since his phone did ring just before he walked inside but I don’t think they showed the caller ID.

As far as Dot tho, when they got to tussling and we saw Tillman’s gun in his back I can’t be the only one that thought Dot was getting that gun. I was so disappointed she didn’t.

Last edited: