Fargo Season 5

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is it too much for a man to want a wife?

A wife who will keep the house clean and cook. A wife who doesn't just cook but cooks good, yaknow? A wife who takes care of you when you're sick and doesn't complain about it. A wife who wants to know how your day was first and listens to the answer.

A wife who supports you... emotionally. A wife who builds your confidence. A wife whose everything revolves around you. A wife who supports your needs so you can grow and be the best.

A wife who comes to the club for the socials and doesn't talk about what's a felony or what's a misdemeanor. A wife who trades recipes with the other wives. A wife who claps when you win and rubs your back when you don't and says "you'll get em next time because you are amazing."

Is that too much to ask for?

I don't think so. But...

Is it too much to ask for a wife who takes care of your "man needs" when you feel like it. A wife who doesn't say that she's tired or that her back hurts. A wife who doesn't tell you to pull out when you finish cause she's not on the pill. Is it too much to ask for a wife who's on the pill? And if your wife can't take the pill cuz she gets blood clots, is it too much to ask for a wife who gets an IUD, then?

Is it too much to ask for a wife who is not reminding you all the time about negative negativity, yaknow?

Is it too much for a man to want a wife?
She should have shot him in the face.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Gonna watch these first few during work to catch up.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They've done a great job in making Hamm's character a real pos

Might be my most hated character in the show's entire run

It’s been a cool arc cuz in the beginning I was rooting for him and wanting Dorothy to get caught. But after the last two episodes I hope she chops his nuts off.

It’s interesting he went so hard on wifebeaters and he is one. Smh