Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
California
JUst finished. Compared to other tv it was per the course, ust not on the level of the first two seasons which are both some of the GREATEST television ever.

Think about it, we went from an all out war to a more centralized character study kinda deal with some random science fiction shyt thrown in.

Season two was a fukkin WAR so of course yall wouldn't like this.

I mean look at this shyt! Bodies all over :russ:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I love this season. The themes of power, corruption, chaos, evil are exactly what I want to see. And then there's some weird mystical elements that make it slightly otherworldly in places, to balance out the crime story.

Great work from Carrie c00n, Mary Elizabeth and the rest of the cast. I like how Ewan Mcgregor played his characters as just regular people with no particular philosophy, just victims of circumstance.

And then you have one of the most unsettling and literally rotten villains of all time. Who may still have escaped capture.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished this season. It was tough to get thru but decent. I feel like they really turned up the abstract elements this season tho. Did Carrie c00n’s character get ONE win the entire season?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished this season. It was tough to get thru but decent. I feel like they really turned up the abstract elements this season tho. Did Carrie c00n’s character get ONE win the entire season?

Depending on how you interpret the last scene....maybe.

Personally I loved season 3. I binged it way after the fact and thought it was great.

Fred.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Giving this a rewatch.

Thought s1 was really good.

Thought s2 was some of the best tv I've ever seen.

It blew my mind that ppl thought S3 were on par, or better that either of the 1st 2 seasons.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Better than I remember, still not touching the 1st 2 seasons.

Mary E. Winstead looks good AF in this.

• Dap
Reactions: hex