Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I see Emmet has had enough of the fukkery :hubie:

Can't blame him, I know he has to be :comeon:every time Varga tells one of his history stories.

Sy getting poisoned, tastes bitter huh :sas2:

Bowling alley scene :patrice:

Opening with Nikki and Mr Wrench fleeing and the struggle in the woods was :whoo:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first half of this season was... :jbhmm: to me.

But it has transformed into some seriously intense viewing. I love how it's developed.

Fargo is a great show.

The only thing that annoys me is the overly "good guy" characters the cops always play in every season. I know, I know... thats how the movie went and essentially the writers are keeping the shell of the movie intact... but it still annoys me.

:yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I thought the critics were being harsh on it when it started, but as the season goes on I've been increasingly MEH on this season and just can't wait for it to be over to free an hour up during my week.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought the critics were being harsh on it when it started, but as the season goes on I've been increasingly MEH on this season and just can't wait for it to be over to free an hour up during my week.

I feel the same way. This week's episode was by far the best (at least the first half in the forest was) but so much isn't working here. The villains are so-so (and their end scheme being a mystery doesn't really help), Carrie c00n's character is too flat to be an interesting protagonist and I just get tired of every scene transition coming with some obscure song Noah Hawley dug up out of a garage sale.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So Wrench, Nikki, and Yuri are all dead right? Is that bowling alley in heaven in TBL?

It's not heaven, because the Volkswagen outside was real. I think he's an angel who sent them on a divine mission for redemption. Which makes me wonder whether Varga might literally be working for the Devil.

We've already seen Alien ships last year, and there was a "Devil" character in O Brother Where Art Thou, so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've enjoyed every episode since the weird LA one. That forest scene and bowling alley scene were wild:whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS