Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've still only watched the first episode.:mjlol:

Too many shows out. I got the episodes on deck, I'll binge them once the season is over. I see people saying it's wack but :yeshrug: even if it is I gotta give Noah Hawley a pass since he just dropped "Legion" which was flames.

Fred.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I've still only watched the first episode.:mjlol:

Too many shows out. I got the episodes on deck, I'll binge them once the season is over. I see people saying it's wack but :yeshrug: even if it is I gotta give Noah Hawley a pass since he just dropped "Legion" which was flames.

Fred.

Def not strong as other seasons but not True Detective Season 2 status. Episode 8 redeemed this season for me

• Dap
Reactions: hex

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
So has the very first scene of this season been explained as yet? Who were those 2 men in the room? And the woman that supposedly got killed?

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
So has the very first scene of this season been explained as yet? Who were those 2 men in the room? And the woman that supposedly got killed?
One of the men was an East German investigator. The other was supposedly "Yuri" who was suspected of killing Helga. In episode 8 you hear Yuri tell Golem (DJ Qualls) that he knew a Helga once.

I don't think that was the real Yuri in the opening scene though.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
One of the men was an East German investigator. The other was supposedly "Yuri" who was suspected of killing Helga. In episode 8 you hear Yuri tell Golem (DJ Qualls) that he knew a Helga once.

I don't think that was the real Yuri in the opening scene though.
Okay, but they need to explain that shyt more tonight and how it ties in. They made a few other references. Remember the guy that Yuri tossed off the parking garage roof. I think he had something to do with the intro scene too.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Okay, but they need to explain that shyt more tonight and how it ties in. They made a few other references. Remember the guy that Yuri tossed off the parking garage roof. I think he had something to do with the intro scene too.

Nah, he was working as an investigator for Stussy who wanted to know about Varga. Remember he downloaded that file and it took a picture of him before his PC shut down? Well, Yuri tossed him because of that.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Nah, he was working as an investigator for Stussy who wanted to know about Varga. Remember he downloaded that file and it took a picture of him before his PC shut down? Well, Yuri tossed him because of that.
I know, but before Yuri tossed him he was telling him he knows who he was from back in his home country or something. Anyways, I think they need to explain the intro scene more tonight. I know a lot of people probably forgot about it.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I know, but before Yuri tossed him he was telling him he knows who he was from back in his home country or something. Anyways, I think they need to explain the intro scene more tonight. I know a lot of people probably forgot about it.

i'm thinking Yuri was like a mass murderer, contact killer or something like that in Germany, which is probably why you see all those people/souls looking at him in the bowling ally...

the whole bowling ally thing is like the aliens from season 2, something you cant explain...