Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
this season is definitely underwhelming and honestly Im not really rooting for anyone here
Gloria doesn't have enough screen time for me to root for her like that

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:skip: officer doofy fukked up the whole case. definitely not Eden Valley, Harlem :dame:

he's approaching you with a weapon, shoot him. :mindblown:

:sadcam: hope Gloria made copies.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Watching now. The stuff with Nikki kind of lost me. I can see her not talking to the jackass but she should've at least talked to Gloria after she saved her life.
id say this was my least favorite ep of the season. I was expecting a lot more after last week.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Going by the posts in this thread it's safe to say that nobody gives a shyt about this season, and rightfully so. I only came here to see how others felt about the Mr Wrench cameo and there's only two posts about this episode. :deadrose:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't know about everyone else, but I've liked the last 2 or 3 episodes. I thought the 1st one was good, then the next few weren't, but it's picked up the last few weeks.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I thought this ep was damn good :yeshrug:

This season hasn't maintained it's momentum from week to week, but I'm still in on it.

I love the style of this show so much that I guess I can forgive shortcomings in other aspects. I guess that's the one benefit of something with "more style than substance" when the style is the compelling.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
With so many shows premiering/returning in April, the latest season got pushed to the back for me but I recently caught up. While I agree it hasn't been as good as s1 or s2, I still find the show entertaining and it's still different than a lot of what's on TV :ehh:even if they are using some of the same tricks from the previous season.

Emmet is a terrible criminal, even with the coaching from Varga :francis:

Emmett: Ask anybody, I was here all night

Winnie: I didn't even say anything :dwillhuh:

Emmet: I bet it was the girlfriend, she had motive to go after him

Winnie: Who said anything about murder :gucci:

Emmett: Was it a heart attack? :ld:

Sy: We've had a few too many drinks :whoa:

Closing image of Yuri in the wolf mask was :wow: