Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
quick question. just finished binge watching the very first season and wanna know if y'all are feeling this season or season 2 more? so I can know which to binge next.....

Season 2 was better, but with the latest episode this season is getting good.

Yea,

I watch alot of TV and there was something brilliant about the way they filmed that scene. The brutal sound of the hits and the disturbing groans and moans of Nikki made me uncomfortable as shyt. That was a powerful fukking scene.

The worst part was when the screaming stopped and the sound of the hits kept going.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Gloria's weird relationship with technology coming in handy there
Yeah that was telegraphed from a mile away.

Damn so if Ray would have taken the stamp him and his girl would've died. I guess that kind of makes it a good thing he didn't

fukking Gloria and Winnie bout to walk straight into some shyt. Hour went by way too fast

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Wait, season 3 is trash?:why: True Detective Season 2 level?:dahell::huhldup:

Man I've been holding off on watching season 3 so I could build up enough episodes to binge. That was going to be my weekend tomorrow before House of Cards came back.

Still gonna watch it anyway but maybe not this weekend now:francis:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Wait, season 3 is trash?:why: True Detective Season 2 level?:dahell::huhldup:

Man I've been holding off on watching season 3 so I could build up enough episodes to binge. That was going to be my weekend tomorrow before House of Cards came back.

Still gonna watch it anyway but maybe not this weekend now:francis:

It's not True Detective season 2 level bruh, people are exaggerating with that comment :what:

It's clearly not on the levels of the first 2 seasons & the episodes have been a hit or miss.

The storyline is classic Fargo shyt but the problem is, it's moving slowly, potential fukkery is there but it's not erupting:yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up. That nikka had his dikk all up in the mug. And then made the dude drink from the mug :sadcam::scust::scust:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
While I agree that seasons 1 and 2 are better I still like this season very much. The interaction between Varga and Gloria was fantastic.

The only really weak ep was the Hollywood ep.

Last edited: