Fargo Season 2 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One thing I wanted to praise that I feel like hasn't praised enough is the music this season. It was so perfect, the timing and use of songs and how they into the story and time period. When they played Bobby Womack after that scene with Peggy and Lou, it reminded me of Jackie Brown. I remember watching that movie and how the music made me wanna to find out the name of the song during a scene. Not many shows/movies make me feel that way.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
One thing I wanted to praise that I feel like hasn't praised enough is the music this season. It was so perfect, the timing and use of songs and how they into the story and time period. When they played Bobby Womack after that scene with Peggy and Lou, it reminded me of Jackie Brown. I remember watching that movie and how the music made me wanna to find out the name of the song during a scene. Not many shows/movies make me feel that way.
agreed. got into a whole diff genre of music based off the show

fav song from this season

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
iPoVurZh.jpg

Hanzee on a episode of In Living Color

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I've been binge watching all week and now finished episode 8..but i'm guessing Bear is the Fargo mob boss from Season 1? :lupe: :yeshrug: :ehh:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In Mike's last scene, the KC Boss tells him that Gale from HR will be coming with papers for Mike to sign. Gale was the kitchen Brothers first name, so guess that was their way of telling us what happened to him since he wasn't in the scene.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait so was it confirmed? hanzee was otto's son with the maid ? (the schnitzel/strudel chef)
cuz thats what i got...

surprisingly great season either way, loved peg & ed's moronic misadventures oh my dodd !!!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nah, I garauntee the writers of this show had notes scribbled everywhere from executives saying make this character more quirky. We need them to be more eccentric and weird. Come on guys,be more coen-y. Quick have a character say friendo! :mjlol:

Kristen dunst character might be the worst character in a tv show Ive seen in the last 5 years. Completely insufferable.

Anyway finally watched the finale.

My whole feelings towards this season can be summed up with :yawn: and :camby:.

Whole season felt like they were desperate to replace billy bob and martin freeman carrying season 1 and failed. Bookem was cool but he didnt get enough screen time. Too much time wasted on peggy and ed who I found myself looking at my watch constantly waiting for them to go to somebody else. I somewhat liked ted danson and patrick wilson.

The built up massacre scene was a joke. The UFO shyt is flat out the worst thing Ive seen in a show since dexters finale. The actual finale was :shaq2: status except for the patrick wilson story in the car ride which I quite liked.

As expected zero explanation on the UFO :mjlol:

And some stupid story about ted danson making his own language to finish :russ:. Finale was full of plot holes,lazy writing and flat out poor writing. Season was like a 7/10 until the last 2 putrid episodes that tanked anything postive I had to say.

4/10
How does it feel to be so adament about something and have everyone else completely disagree with your assessment? :heh:

Also Peggy wasnt overly quirky at all. Have you ever been to Minnesota/the northwest/Canada? Thats how people really are.