Fargo Season 2 Thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just finally caught up yesterday. I feel like I need to rewatch season 1 to understand the references from this season because I don't remember shut about it.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Besides the alien shyt Season 2 was great.

I had no hopes regarding the cast but they proved me wrong :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How does it feel to be so adament about something and have everyone else completely disagree with your assessment? :heh:

Also Peggy wasnt overly quirky at all. Have you ever been to Minnesota/the northwest/Canada? Thats how people really are.
How does it feel to try to be a smart ass but not know how to spell adamant? :heh:

I live in Canada,Peggy is not like anyone I have ever met in my entire life. Nobody is really like that except in try hard shows like this that rely on characters that don't in any way act like real people.

Superstar
Daps

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
binged season 2 this weekend after watching the first season like a year or so ago

season 2 was very good, but not as good as season 1 imo :manny: which is a near-masterpiece aside from ending
freeman and BBT completely carried season 1, and season 1 had ton of amazing outdoor takes.

season 2 has a lot more charismatic characters in general, but none compare to lester/malvo. lester's raskolnikov-like metarphosis 'by chance' was amazing to watch.
felt like in season 2 the most difficult role to play was kirsten dunst's peggy, and I do think she pulled it off near perfectly. she's probably the 'lester' of season 2 and my favorite character from season 2 too :pachaha:

ufo shyt I didnt like too much, simply its because its too obvious a deus ex machina and season would lose nothing without it. unlike coen bros and david lynch where mystical shyt ties and blends in well, this kinda over the top in your face shyt. it also felt like unlike season 1 which was close in spirit to the fargo movie (ie movie about 80s shot in the 90s), this felt like a movie in the 2010s shot about the 70s.

ironically I didnt really like both ending shooting sprees in both seasons and malvo being a superhuman/devil and john redcorn becoming a terminator were both a bit :hubie: plus not a huge fan of the whole clan wars stuff, to me lester/peggys social fukkery that leads to fukkery is always more powerful to see.

anyway season 3 coming this spring :blessed: and looks like its taking place after season 1 :blessed:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Bought DVDs got season 2 after loving season 1 and getting tired of waiting to put it on Hulu binged the whole thing in 3 nights with the wife.
Loved it,I think it surpasses season 1 because season 1 had that whole Oliver platt trash but this was all killer. Fat Damon aka Todd aka Landry killed it as usual, honest lou was really good despite the inconsistent accent really everyone was great! So many interesting characters.
I didn't realize that Lou was Molly from season 1s dad until the psychic stuff I forgot her last name and I don't think I even knew her dads name at any point, I thought the two stories were unrelated tbt.
I can't wait for season 3 I ain't paying for fx and I'm not waiting for it all to air

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Finally watched season 2, watched season 1 a while back and bushed season 2 when I saw it took place in the 70s :mjlol:

Anyway I decided to give season 2 a chance and the first half of the season was :ld: the second half was :banderas: (Season 1 is better overall IMO).

Can't wait for season 3 :yes:

• Dap
Reactions: hex