Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It's been known breh. Granted the exact time frame for season 3 wasn't known until today, but he announced those projects a while ago.

Personally I think a show runner should stick to one project until completion but :manny: I don't work in Hollywood.

Fred.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It's been known breh. Granted the exact time frame for season 3 wasn't known until today, but he announced those projects a while ago.

Personally I think a show runner should stick to one project until completion but :manny: I don't work in Hollywood.

Fred.
i didn't see the release of info on the time frame. i'm more :beli: taking time out for a marvel show

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw. Crippler too shook to kill a female.

Malvo shooting hoes in elevators with no hesitation. Crippler would have gotten rocked in that elevator like it was Solange in there.:huhldup:
that really has no bearing over who he potentially grew to become ~30 yrs later. maybe doing that jail time hardened breh. all i know is the crippler finding the indian who betrayed his family makes sense.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
that really has no bearing over who he potentially grew to become ~30 yrs later. maybe doing that jail time hardened breh. all i know is the crippler finding the indian who betrayed his family makes sense.
:ehh:Who knows. We may never find out. I said same shyt a page back, but I wasn't serious. They kinda look alike though.

Events NikeJ

Rookie
Daps
Like others have already said, the only real problem I have is hanzee becoming tripoli.

I mean it does connect season 2 to 1, and it was nice touch showing the goons, numbers and wrench, as kids, but I just can't buy that transformation brehs:patrice:
I feel ya on this breh, I mean how this full fledged Indian going to just transform himself into this stocky and pretty well bearded Italian dude :stopitslime:
I mean can Indians even grow beards? Unless he underwent some sort of beard transplant :heh:
7914.jpg

There is no resemblance at all brehs with Hanzee and the Fargo boss in Season 1:mjlol:

zahn1280jpg-997064_1280w.jpg

fargo-hanzee-old.jpg