Daps
fargo-hanzee-old.jpg

:jbhmm:

Untitled_zpskuiglglo.png

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
finished the show last night.....incredible piece of work....all 10 episodes....shyt was so good it didnt make any fukkin sense...cannot wait for season 3. The level of consistency is crazy right now and if they keep it up for another full season it has to be in everyone's top 10.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the finale :yeshrug:, but I agree it was mostly catching up on the aftermath of what happened in the penultimate episode.

Reading about what happened to Hanzee had me :ohhh:and the tease at the end with Mr. Wrench and Numbers was nice.

From King Mike Trilligan to Mike the accountant :francis:. At least his gift for gab will in come in handy out on the golf course, bet he always has the best stories. "Well fellas, let me tell you about the time I went face to face with the Undertaker and lived." I hope he at least got the Kitchen brother a job in the mail room or something, he was a loyal henchman.

Poor Ed is working in that butcher shop in the sky now, no more coming home to Hamburger Helper and half dead bodies in the garage :blessed:

Peggy really was a tragic character, her imagining that Hanzee was trying to smoke them out like the scene in the movie :wow:. For all her misplaced dreams and poor decisions, I kinda hope she eventually got to see California whether it was behind a prison wall or not.

I was also happy to see the Solverson clan make it out the finale with all of the family intact. Lou, Hank, Betsy were good people just trying to deal with a world filled with miscommunication and it was nice seeing them being able to have a meal again. When Hank said "You'll recognize the angels when they come because they'll have the faces of your children." Don't even have kids and I was a little :mjcry:.

Well okay then, see you for season 3.

Well done @ the bolded.

:salute:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS SEASON ENDED LAST NIGHT BREHS AND THERE IS A LOT TO TALK ABOUT :youngsabo:

NICE LITTLE MONTAGE OF FARGO CASUALTIES TO OPEN THE EPISODE :ehh:

THE FUTURE MASS MURDERING BABYSITTER QUESTIONING THE POINT OF LIFE WHILE LOU'S OLD LADY SITTING THERE SLOWLY DYING OF CANCER :martin:

BETSY DREAMING ABOUT GAMEBOYS, COSTCO & MOLLY GROWING UP TO RESEMBLE MELISSA MCCARTHY:jbhmm: FIRST WE GOT ALIENS ON FARGO, NOW WE GOT PSYCHICS :gladbron:

OH shyt :ooh:

"GENERAL'S GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES, JUST LIKE WITCHES AT BLACK MASSES"

large.gif

"BLACK SABBATH RULES BEAVISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

CHEROKEE CHIGURH WITH THE HEAD SHOT ON A RANDOM TRYING TO HELP THE BLUMQUISTS :krs:

:demonic: THE RED MAN HAS COME TO FINISH THE JOB

FAT DAMON TAKING A BULLET TO THE FLAB :ooh:

THANKFULLY ALL THAT HAMBURGER HELPER BE INSULATING FAT DAMON'S ORGAN'S FROM THE BULLET :whew:

MIKE TRILLIGAN & 8BALL SHOWING UP AT THE GERHARDTS EAGLE'S NEST LOOKING FOR THE REMAINING NAZI'S :myman:

:scusthov: AT THE PIC OF THAT CAC BABY

:heh: TRILLIGAN PROVIDES THE COMEDY

CACSTIN SOMEHOW MANAGING TO CARRY FAT DAMON'S OBESE ASS INTO THE MEAT LOCKER OF THE LOCAL WALMART :leon:

TUMMY STICKS SNEAKING UP ON HONEST LOU :scusthov:

TUMMY STICKS CLAIMING TO GET THE STITCHES SUCKER PUNCH TREATMENT :childplease:

MEANWHILE, THE BULLET LODGED IN FAT DAMON IS SLOWING TRAVELING THROUGH HIS LAYERS OF FAT :flabbynsick:

CACSTIN TRYING TO REASSURE FAT BOY THAT THEY GONNA BE OK :dahell:

FAT DAMON MEANWHILE ON HIS HOH TELL CACSTIN THAT EVEN IF THEY SURVIVE ALL OF THIS FARGOERY HER ASS IS GONE :camby:

:banderas: I WANT A DIVORCE :umad:

THE RED MAN SEARCHING THE WALMART AISLES ON SOME TRIPPY ENTER THE VOID TYPE VIBE :merchant:

:jbhmm: YEAH I DON'T THINK THAT THIS WILL END WELL AT ALL BREHS

OVER IN NAZI, SOUTH DAKOTA, TRILLIGAN OUT HERE TASTE TESTING OLD WOMAN BLACKFOOT'S NATIVE BROTH :ahh:

"I DECREE NO MORE SCHNITZEL OR STRUDEL" :whoa:

"LET'S GET SOME AMERICAN FOOD UP IN THIS" :salute:

AMERICAN HUSTLE BRADLEY COOPER THINKING HE SLICK TRYING TO STEAL THE NAZI TREASURES LEFT BEHIND :rudy:

TRILLIGAN: "I AM YOUR KING" :birdman:

500px-Punisher_warzone_shotgun_gif_by_highpotency-d4fxvrs.gif

:krs: THAT IMPACT

CACSTIN MEANWHILE TRIPPING OUT HARDER THAN THE TIME THE NATURE BOY HAD PEYOTE WITH REY MYSTERIO JR. AND KONNAN AFTER A NITRO TAPING IN NEW MEXICO BACK IN THE LATE 90'S :banderas:

CACSTIN: "HE'S SMOKING US OUT...HE'S LOOKING FOR US" :damn:

HONEST LOU: :dahell:

:flabbynsick: FAT DAMON'S OBESITY COULDN'T SAVE HIM FROM THAT BULLET :to:

AT LEAST HE AIN'T GOTTA LISTEN TO HIS CRAZY ASS WIFE ANYMORE :ohlawd:

HE'S GONE TO HAMBURGER HELPER HEAVEN :krs:

best-hamburger-helper-flavors-u1.jpg

THAT CAR RIDE HOME TO MINNESOTA WITH HONEST LOU AND CACSTIN :pachaha:

bytch IS CRAZIER THAN A MOTHER fukkER :mindblown:

HONEST LOU TELLING THAT STORY OF SAIGON :leon:

MEANWHILE THIS bytch ASKING IF SHE COULD GO TO JAIL IN SAN FRAN TO SEE SOME PELICAN'S, CATCH A JESSIE & THE RIPPERS SHOW AND HANG OUT WITH THE ENTIRE TANNER FAMILY IN FULL HOUSE :heh:

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, THE RED MAN TALKING TO HIS NATIVE CONNECT TO GET SOME FAKE DOCUMENTS & A FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION :leon:

"TRIPOLI?" :ooh:

THE MOB BOSS FROM SEASON ONE :krs:

CHEROKEE SPOTTING A YOUNG MR. NUMBERS & MR. WRENCH :ohlawd:

THE FARGO CONNECTION :salute:

AFTER PULLING A LEBRON AND CROWNING HIMSELF KING, TRILLIGAN HAS EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FUTURE WITH THE COMPANY :youngsabo:

:skip: "YOU WILL BE WORKING IN ACCOUNTING...A REGULAR 9-5 JOB SON"

:skip: "GET RID OF THE COWBOY OUTFIT AND GET A HAIRCUT THE 70'S ARE OVER"

:shaq2: "ACCOUNTING?"

AS OTHERS MENTIONED ALREADY, TRILLIGAN GETTING THE VIC MACKEY TYPE ENDING :flabbynsick:

vlcsnap-72510-300x224.png

:damn: DON'T DO IT TRILLIGAN

:dahell: WHERE THE HELL IS 8BALL? WORKING IN THE HR DEPARTMENT?

SIMPLE SAM MALONE & HONEST LOU FINALLY GETTING BACK HOME TO THE REST OF THE FAMILY :obama:

:usure: "WHAT KIND OF fukkERY YOU GOT GOING ON IN THAT OFFICE DAD"

:mjcry: "I WAS DEPRESSED AFTER YOUR MOM DIED...I MADE MY OWN LANGUAGE :blessed:"

HONEST LOU: :patrice:

GREAT SEASON...THE FINALE WAS TAME COMPARED TO THE INTERGALATIC FARGOERY OF LAST EPISODE...BUT STILL A GREAT ENDING :obama:

UNTIL NEXT YEAR :to:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fukking dead at mentioning Jessie & The Rippers.

:russ:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lol at everyone tripping off the UFO. It fit so perfectly with the narrative in my opinion....I mean....the episode started with a shot of a book with someone telling the story as he sorta remembered it. Stop thinking so hard about it brehs lol.

Hanzhee should be a big part of season 3. Maybe it will flip flop between his rise and the aftermath of the shyt Lester and Malvo did.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I refuse to believe Hanzee became :flabbynsick: and turned into Tripoli only to be killed by Malvo.

I agree. This is the part of the story that has me like :beli:. They are trying too hard to connect it to Season 1.

That whole scene with Ted Danson reminded me of No country with Old men for some reason.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I wonder if anyone in the USA has typed the words, quirky, quirkiness and for the sake of quirkiness more than @Prodigal Syndicate
Nah, I garauntee the writers of this show had notes scribbled everywhere from executives saying make this character more quirky. We need them to be more eccentric and weird. Come on guys,be more coen-y. Quick have a character say friendo! :mjlol:

Kristen dunst character might be the worst character in a tv show Ive seen in the last 5 years. Completely insufferable.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyway finally watched the finale.

My whole feelings towards this season can be summed up with :yawn: and :camby:.

Whole season felt like they were desperate to replace billy bob and martin freeman carrying season 1 and failed. Bookem was cool but he didnt get enough screen time. Too much time wasted on peggy and ed who I found myself looking at my watch constantly waiting for them to go to somebody else. I somewhat liked ted danson and patrick wilson.

The built up massacre scene was a joke. The UFO shyt is flat out the worst thing Ive seen in a show since dexters finale. The actual finale was :shaq2: status except for the patrick wilson story in the car ride which I quite liked.

As expected zero explanation on the UFO :mjlol:

And some stupid story about ted danson making his own language to finish :russ:. Finale was full of plot holes,lazy writing and flat out poor writing. Season was like a 7/10 until the last 2 putrid episodes that tanked anything postive I had to say.

4/10

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol at everyone tripping off the UFO. It fit so perfectly with the narrative in my opinion....I mean....the episode started with a shot of a book with someone telling the story as he sorta remembered it. Stop thinking so hard about it brehs lol.

Hanzhee should be a big part of season 3. Maybe it will flip flop between his rise and the aftermath of the shyt Lester and Malvo did.
Stop thinking about it is the excuse you give a show like empire or walking dead.

Not a show some people are hyping up to high heaven as the best show on tv. You make those kind of claims a show is going to be rightfully nitpicked.

y que

Banned
Daps
the ufo shyt fits if you know the history of that area during that time

was a ufo hotbed

and you see the ufo in the first episode and low key references to ufo phenomena throughout the season. i dont know why people tripping off that.

season 1 had fish raining from the sky at one point, pay attention.

anyway, this is probably the most consistent quality show out right now. liked season 1 slightly better cuz i thought it fit more with the style of the movie while season 2 was kinda of more "cool" with the awesome music and trippy editing but finale while nice was more lowkey and not as satisfying as season 1.

literally no wasted characters on this

Daps
And some stupid story about ted danson making his own language to finish :russ:
I can't make up my mind on whether or not that was the show's best vision of the human condition or its worst. You have the simple, naive Fargo character trope of him believing he could create an universal language to cull the root of all evil [miscommunication] on Earth - I just don't know if that was the best way to go about explaining the chain reaction of all the events in the series that came from miscommunication. I don't know if we needed it to be spelled out to us.

I think what would've been more effective was Hank telling Lou and Betsy that he wanted to communicate with the extraterrestrial life forms by creating a language of symbols that all humans identified with (without actually telling us that all humans understand the signs of love, death and reproduction). Not only would that carry on the 'We are not alone' theme and add a bit more credence to the UFO sightings (which I must add I don't have a problem with), but it would leave us in a state of ponder. Should Hank be more concerned with fixing things closer to home rather than trying to communicate with extraterrestrial life (which would only lead to miscommunication) with all the violence and inanity that he's witnessed in his life - humans of course being the cause of it all. That would also fit in with another character wanting more than they got from their perception of reality (like Mike Milligan), it would fall in line with the naive character trope, and it would also add a polysemic element that would get us thinking more about what the story was really about - in a zany, inward-looking, subtle Coen fashion.

:manny:

Last edited: