when it comes to the walking dead
tumblr_n3m7l8MXGX1ql8x1lo1_250.gif

well done, hex :salute:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Had a feeling the Undertaker wasn't going to amount to shyt because it's clear Milligan was here to stay and they kinda phoned in the whole replacement angle, so I wasn't surprised to see it play out.

I loved how they handled that scene with Bear and Simone, especially the way they just showed Bear break and rip off his cast in anger after the ordeal instead of showing it.

The "alien room" is probably the thing that threw me off the most about this ep, looked like the kind of weird magik stuff Grant Morrison practices. :patrice:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had a feeling the Undertaker wasn't going to amount to shyt because it's clear Milligan was here to stay and they kinda phoned in the whole replacement angle, so I wasn't surprised to see it play out.

I loved how they handled that scene with Bear and Simone, especially the way they just showed Bear break and rip off his cast in anger after the ordeal instead of showing it.

The "alien room" is probably the thing that threw me off the most about this ep, looked like the kind of weird magik stuff Grant Morrison practices. :patrice:
It looked like those ruins you see in Middle Ages / Viking shyt. shyt was definitely strange :patrice:

I'm real curious were this alien shyt is going. It's so strange. I woulda never expected it from a show like this, but almost every episode has an alien thing in it (like that drawing from the previous episode)

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need something to pull me back in. I'm blame this one on my lack of paid attention. That or this is the second "90" minute episode that has left me underwhelmed.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I need something to pull me back in. I'm blame this one on my lack of paid attention. That or this is the second "90" minute episode that has left me underwhelmed.
It didnt feel like enough happened to justify being 90 minutes.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think it was specifically meant to be like Miller's Crossing. I can't find a good quality clip, but:

To followup on this:
If you take the Miller's Crossing reference all the way, it means
that Bear let her go and told her "you're dead".

On a sidenote, I love the musical nods to the coens throughout this season like that "man of constant sorrow" cover at the end of the last one, and then you had "just dropped in" in this one.. I know there are others I probably missed but the music choices have been great

Last night for the first time I noticed that ALL of the songs were versions of songs from Coen brothers movies. The Undertaker's theme was "O Death" from O Brother Where Art Thou. I think I noticed some more, but I can't remember now.