Fargo Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought Bear and Dodd was bout to throw hands on the porch when Dodd was talking bout his wife and basically called him a fakkit.

Dodd for sure catching that fade tho when Bear find out what happened with Fargo Flynn(one of the GOAT Coli nicknames)

Cherokee Chigurgh (I love these Coli nicknames) got busy on the Kitchen Bros and he lying to Mama Gerhardt

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"When you're a kid you get the hand. When you're grown, you get the fist or the knife." :wow:Dodd with that tough parenting, lucky for Simone her grandma was there.

Lou showing up at the butcher shop after it went up in flames looking like :francis: I tried to tell this nikka it ain't Tuesday anymore.

I thought Peggy was straight about to bail on Ed. Her selling the car so he could buy the shop, only for him ready to flee was priceless.

Ron Swanson shedding a tear at Regan's speech :mjcry:and giddy to shake his hand was great.

I'm still not sure how the UFO stuff is going to play into the storyline, but I do know if Hanzee is after you its a wrap :damn:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
12 bodies in Fargo. So the body count at the Massacre at Sioux City must be ridiculous. Can't wait for that.

And I believe it's a wrap for both Dodd and Hanzee. Momma Gerhadt has to find out they lied. I think she'll end up having both of them bodied based on that speech Ray brother gave last week when talking about what happens when family gets out of line.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:whew: This show!
Bruce Campbell is in here as Reagan? :krs:

I'm glad that chick that works at the butcher shop lived, I like her. Really liked her dialogue with the butcher about death, she's an interesting character to me.

I just noticed the Indian statue inside of the butcher shop on this episode.

I think Dood is gonna get himself killed, walking around like he's the current boss. Sending others to do things, he probably think it's Tuesday. The Indian might turn on him too, considering his other brother told him he sees him as family. But Dood sees him as just a dude who works for him.

I can't be the only one that forgets that blond chick is Dood's daughter, they look the same age! :blink:

Watching Fargo really makes me thankful that I dropped stuff like The Walking Dead. :smh: At going several episodes without anything happening all in the name of "Developing the characters" when Fargo can do the same thing and have action in every episode while only being 10 episodes long. I'm not even an action heavy type of dude, I'm making it through In Treatment(literally a show with people discussing their lives) but I just got sick of how slow and boring The Walking Dead was. Fargo knows how to be entertaining and tell good stories. That's what I love, Fargo is killing it.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:whew: This show!
Bruce Campbell is in here as Reagan? :krs:

I'm glad that chick that works at the butcher shop lived, I like her. Really liked her dialogue with the butcher about death, she's an interesting character to me.

I just noticed the Indian statue inside of the butcher shop on this episode.

I think Dood is gonna get himself killed, walking around like he's the current boss. Sending others to do things, he probably think it's Tuesday. The Indian might turn on him too, considering his other brother told him he sees him as family. But Dood sees him as just a dude who works for him.

I can't be the only one that forgets that blond chick is Dood's daughter, they look the same age! :blink:

Watching Fargo really makes me thankful that I dropped stuff like The Walking Dead. :smh: At going several episodes without anything happening all in the name of "Developing the characters" when Fargo can do the same thing and have action in every episode while only being 10 episodes long. I'm not even an action heavy type of dude, I'm making it through In Treatment(literally a show with people discussing their lives) but I just got sick of how slow and boring The Walking Dead was. Fargo knows how to be entertaining and tell good stories. That's what I love, Fargo is killing it.
haven't thought about that show in years. i liked it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!