Fargo Season 2 Thread

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
That "But they still think it's Tuesday" quote is gonna stick with me.

Feel like using it in everyday life, if I actually remember to do it. :laugh:

Me: "You still think it's Tuesday don't you breh?"
Confused person: "It is Tuesday! :francis:"
Me: "Yeah but you still THINK it's Tuesday :dame:"

Confused and now annoyed person: ":smh: Stop watching TV breh."

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
This is a nitpick on my part but it pains me when people confuse Kansas and Missouri.

Kansas City, Kansas is a very small, mostly industrial city surrounded by farm lands.

Kansas City, Missouri (where the mob is from) is larger and more densely populated than Miami. It's an actual city.

I don't know how in depth they'll go with historical accuracy, but the mafia had a major presence in Kansas City, Missouri from the late 1800's through the late 90's.

So the Gerhardts might be in trouble.

Fred.

I literally just looked this up yesterday :russ:

I was chilling in my kitchen pondering on the finer points of Kansas Cities in the union :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
CATTLE PRODDING MAFIA HENCHMEN :krs: CHOCOLATE GLAZED AND OLE FASHION DONUTS :blessed:

:laugh: I almost forgot about that part. Immediately started ordering donuts then left and went "It's on them."

I also liked how that character is portrayed in front of people and behind the scenes how he acts with his mother. Feels like a real person instead of "Tough guy #30" Not all these dudes are generic tough guys, in real life folks be like that behind closed doors where others can't see. Dude just rested his head on his mom's shoulder and cried, she refused touching his cheek and then finally comforted him. That's some character depth right there and there's more to him than just being a mafia thug.

I like when characters feel like real people to a certain extent while still being fictional characters.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bokeem's always been that dude IMO, but his acting style has always been animated so he's not really suited for straight roles. That's why he shines in a role like this because it allows him to play it a little over the top as a caricature.
Well put.

He's killing it.

Him comparing the 70s to a hangover and "flower rain blossom" being on methadone. Brilliant.

Kinda like IG THOTS now.

10 years from now...

:ohhh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Well put.

He's killing it.

Him comparing the 70s to a hangover and "flower rain blossom" being on methadone. Brilliant.

Kinda like IG THOTS now.

10 years from now...

:ohhh:
10 years from now ... a simp will wife them up with the quickness, even with 2 or 3 baby daddies. way too many simps out there for that to matter.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Finally caught back up. NBA got a nikka DVr backed up like 5 o clock traffic.

Are these nikkas really about to put up back to back classic seasons? :mindblown:

My nikka Bo found his lane and been doing his thing last few episode. I think I might like this season better than the first. Seem like this one got way more interesting characters. Plus I can't really tell how it's gon play out.

Molly's dad wit that ether. "You already dead but UOENO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
good ass episode. Have a feeling that both Meth Damon and Kirsten Dunst are gonna die.

Knowing this universe, I expect everyone not seen in the 1st season to die.

If someone told me in 2015, Bokeem Woodbine would be killing it as an actor, I would've slapped them and laughed in their face and to GTFOH :pachaha: But, he's actually killing it. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! :mindblown:

He was pretty good in Blade:The Series.