Fargo Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@hexagram23 any chance we see a young billy bob...

I'm pretty sure I remember Molly's dad in season one talking back about an event that happened in the 70's, and wasn't it about billy bobs character..

I haven't watched since they first aired so I might be remembering wrong..

Nah.

Well, it's possible, but I doubt it.

All the crazy shyt happening this season, is what he was talking about.

I can't remember the exact quote but I thought he meant a specific person too, not a series of events.

Fred.
My ears definitely perked up when either Peggy or her boss mentioned that the seminar is in Sioux Falls. I think we see the bodies pile up this season.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder how the UFO will factor into the main storyline. I like how they just keep it lingering out there so we don't forget but don't bring too much attention to it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
My ears definitely perked up when either Peggy or her boss mentioned that the seminar is in Sioux Falls. I think we see the bodies pile up this season.

I thought it was well-known that this season was going to be about the big event Molly's pops talked about in Season 1. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will I enjoy this season if I never finished season ?

They're unrelated.

Well, Molly's (the cop) father from season 1, is the main character in this season, in the 70's. So you see Molly as a little girl, her mother, etc.

Also a conversation from season 1 about something that happened in the past is the main plot line in season 2.

So long story short, yeah. Watch it. But finish season 1 eventually because it gets good, particularly in the last few episodes.

Fred.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Indian Chirguh got probed and it will turn him into a anti-life machine. Bank on it.

Bookeem is on fire!!! All his dialogue and scenes have been great.

The Gerhardts about lay the murder game down flat. It's their home town and i doubt Kansas knows how deep the well is. They will learn. Honestly they should have put the shottie to Otto when they had the chance. Blam blam

I love Patrick Wilson. He is another dope actors this season.

Can't wait for more northern frozen fukkery

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
What's funny too Otto knew it was a set up but he couldn't say or do anything about it. He is in a fate worst then death! Especially how bout it was in the first few minutes and how fired up he was that it cause his stroke. Great show!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Indian Chirguh got probed and it will turn him into a anti-life machine. Bank on it.

Bookeem is on fire!!! All his dialogue and scenes have been great.

The Gerhardts about lay the murder game down flat. It's their home town and i doubt Kansas knows how deep the well is. They will learn. Honestly they should have put the shottie to Otto when they had the chance. Blam blam

I love Patrick Wilson. He is another dope actors this season.

Can't wait for more northern frozen fukkery

This is a nitpick on my part but it pains me when people confuse Kansas and Missouri.

Kansas City, Kansas is a very small, mostly industrial city surrounded by farm lands.

Kansas City, Missouri (where the mob is from) is larger and more densely populated than Miami. It's an actual city.

I don't know how in depth they'll go with historical accuracy, but the mafia had a major presence in Kansas City, Missouri from the late 1800's through the late 90's.

So the Gerhardts might be in trouble.

Fred.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Best tragedy comedy fusion on TV:wow:

This is one of the greatest follow up seasons. The suspense, the tension, new characters, younger versions of known characters, and paying homage to 70's flicks:ohhh:. I'm more hype for this oncoming massacre at Sioux Falls than anything else on TV right now.

tumblr_nw6igqWyHW1rl836wo5_r1_400.gif

:merchant:This sociopath

And some U.F.O's:datazz:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
This is a nitpick on my part but it pains me when people confuse Kansas and Missouri.

Kansas City, Kansas is a very small, mostly industrial city surrounded by farm lands.

Kansas City, Missouri (where the mob is from) is larger and more densely populated than Miami. It's an actual city.

I don't know how in depth they'll go with historical accuracy, but the mafia had a major presence in Kansas City, Missouri from the late 1800's through the late 90's.

So the Gerhardts might be in trouble.

Fred.

I know there is Kansas City in MI I just shorten it. They got great BBQ

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THIS WEEK'S EPISODE WAS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR....UTTER FARGOERY :ohlawd:

THAT OPENING FLASHBACK SCENE :whew:
OTTO OUT HERE SPEAKING NAZI CODE TO A YOUNG DODD :whoo: "LIKE THE HEADS OF EASTER ISLAND....NOT A SOUND" TRANSLATED "SNEAK UP FROM BEHIND AND SPLIT THIS WOP'S MELON" :ooh:

PRESENT DAY DODD IN THE WHIP TRYING TO MAKE A MAN OUTTA FARGO FLYNN :obama:

FARGO FLYNN WITH THE BURNER SKILLS :krs:

THAT TRANSFORMATION FROM FARGO FLYNN TO THE GERHARDT ASSASSIN "THE CRIPPLER" :ohlawd:

CATTLE PRODDING MAFIA HENCHMEN :krs: CHOCOLATE GLAZED AND OLE FASHION DONUTS :blessed:

SOUNDS LIKE THE NATURE BOY'S TYPE OF MORNING :wow:

MIKE MILLIGAN GIVING LORNE MALVO A RUN FOR HIS MONEY AS MOST INTERESTING GOON :ohhh:

WHY KILL A PAWG FOR INFO WHEN YOU CAN EASILY JUST DEEP dikk A THOT FOR INTEL :shaq:

THUMB IN THE ASS? :jbhmm:

:ehh: INTERESTING

CHEROKEE CHIGURH OUT HERE GETTING HIS COLOMBO ON :ohhh:

WHO NEEDS A NAIL GUN WHEN YOU GOT THE EAGLE BLADE READY TO SCALP A nikka :demonic:

REMEMBER VIETNAM? :demonic:

FAT DAMON & CACSTIN DUNST ABOUT TO THE FEEL THE RED MAN'S PAIN BREHS :merchant:

FAT DAMON IS EXTRA :flabbynsick:

BREH JUST WANTED TO THE OWN THE SHOP :wow:

:scust:GET MARRIED AND THINK IT'S TUESDAY BREHS

GERHARDT'S NOT BACKING DOWN FROM KANSAS CITY :dwillhuh:

THE AMOUNT OF FARGOERY NEXT WEEK :ohlawd:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO