Fargo Season 2 Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bruce Campbell as Reagan had me :russ: All talk, no clue.

12 bodies in Fargo. So the body count at the Massacre at Sioux City must be ridiculous. Can't wait for that.

I don't think the Sioux Falls massacre will necessarily have more bodies than this shoot-out has, but it'll probably involve a lot more innocents (the cops, the Blomquists, bystanders?) caught in the fray.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bruce Campbell as Reagan had me :russ: All talk, no clue.

I don't think the Sioux Falls massacre will necessarily have more bodies than this shoot-out has, but it'll probably involve a lot more innocents (the cops, the Blomquists, bystanders?) caught in the fray.
Lou says you could have piled the bodies to the 2nd floor.

Horoyoi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
The best thing goin on tv right now.
It's rare that I'm in interested in every single character's story arc
Acting and writing is top notch, and as much as I loved season 1, there is no doubt IMO season 2 has already surpassed it.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
This season is pretty good but no way is it better than the first one. I actually interviewed Bookeem Woodbine for that lame ass Total Recall remake. He was mad cool he's like a thespian shakespearen actor tho I wasn't expecting that from him. He talked real prim and proper and I could tell he loves acting, he was cool dude.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fact that we're sitting here debating which season is better is, as Marlo Stanfield would say, "one of them good problems". It could've turned out like "True Detective".

Fred.