Fargo Season 2 Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Another great episode.

Was Hanzee kidnapped by aliens? It was like 7 in the diner and somewhere around 9 after he he had his eyes closed.

Either that or he meditated there for about 2 hours.

Have daughters brehs smh
think he got abducted. i didn't notice the watch, but was it just my tv or was he looking sorta weird when they cut back to him looking at the lights?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
think he got abducted. i didn't notice the watch, but was it just my tv or was he looking sorta weird when they cut back to him looking at the lights?
I saw it too. They had an effect on that scene. I didn't notice the watch either. I guess he might have got anducted.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Have daughters brehs smh

Have daughters and treat them like shyt :francis:. Wind up with them sleeping with the enemy selling out your family and reminiscing about the 60s.
Mike Milligan getting that surprise thumb in the butt :skip:. Dodd didn't have the best father in Otto though, had the young boy busting out the knife work at an early age.

Betsy got those sugar pills :sadcam:. Her doctor "If I by getting worse, you mean the cancer is spreading through out your body, than yes" :bryan:

Lou tried to warn them, but Fat Damon and Peggy still think it's Tuesday.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ok these guys actually are Kansas gangsters.

Pilot made me think they were FBI or a special crimes unit.

Ed was about to tell Lou the truth but Peggy is committed to the lie

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If someone told me in 2015, Bokeem Woodbine would be killing it as an actor, I would've slapped them and laughed in their face and to GTFOH :pachaha: But, he's actually killing it. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! :mindblown:

Some of us been #TeamBokeem non-stop since the 90's :ufdup:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:wow:
This show man.

:laugh: At how polite Patrick Wilson was to the couple about coming into their house. First thing he said was "You need to invite me inside :hmm:"

The Indian dude getting his detective work on. Now him, Patrick Wilson and Wilson's wife already pretty much know what happened and Dunst/Her Husband still think it's Tuesday. :smh:
There so many characters on the show and I'm interested in all of them. :ahh: I love shows like that.
I just noticed how funny it is that dude's name was Rye(type of bread) and he got put in the meat grinder in a butcher shop.

Didn't know this was a place in Pittsburgh too.
Ie-VNhMY_400x400.jpeg

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Milligan getting a thumb up his ass and not knowing how to feel about it
"I didn't say I liked it, I said it was interesting."
:pachaha:

Peggy fukking up Eds livelihood. He's just tryna start a family, own a business, and be a good man, while She snaking money from him and now got him caught up in some bullshyt. Grinding up dead bodies in a butchershop and lying to police. Woulda been better off pulling a Nygard and putting a hammer to her dome. Lester mighta also been in a fukked up situation but at least he didn't have his wife making shyt worse.