Fargo Season 2 Thread

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Do we know who the guy was that approved the northwest takeover in the last scene?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnnnnnnnn, my chest was hurting during that scene in the diner. I really was like :lupe: x100.

This show really captured the fukkkery that was the movie Fargo. Just regular people that are caught up in fukked up situations by chance.

Really great episode.:noah: I might watch it again.

. Homie has been eating good since Breaking Bad though, Todd looking all doughy.

It's going to be interesting to see how everything plays out now.

:russ: He literally and figuratively has been eating. Black Mass, now this.

I don't even know the actor's name, he will just known as Fat Matt Damon to me.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Just rewatched the first season, so fukking good. I love the movie but the tv show is better even tho it's not really a fair compairison because the show takes so much from the movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Interested to see what they can do with an actual original story this time. Way too many shows on my backlog right now:wow:

Ehm, the first season was an original story. Even the subplot that loosely tied the show to the movie was original.

Anyway, solid opening episode. Maybe a bit too disjointed so it's hard to tell where it's all going but I'm sure it's going to be fukkery either way.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ehm, the first season was an original story. Even the subplot that loosely tied the show to the movie was original.

Anyway, solid opening episode. Maybe a bit too disjointed so it's hard to tell where it's all going but I'm sure it's going to be fukkery either way.
I rewatched Fargo on Netflix a couple weeks ago and it was jarring just how much was taken from the movie. The first season wasn't a retelling of the movie, but was way too reminiscent for me to act like anything great was being accomplished. That's why I'm looking forward to this season to see what they can do in the Fargo universe without relying too much on the movie.