Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
can’t man….the gunplay doesn’t do it for me and that’s the heart of an FPS game for me

dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game has personality

Im loving riding around and listening to the music, and when female Dani starts singing the songs, its like my character is having the time of her life slaughtering camps full of enemies

‘That shyt freaked me out the first time. I was like who’s fukking voice was that? She’s sings the whole damn song half the time

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Game worth the money?
If you like driving shyt, flying shyt, shooting shyt, blowing shyt up, customizing weapons, chicken fighting listening to Spanish music, liberating settlements, being a mercenary, hunting for weird ass treasures, killing all kinds of creatures, beautiful scenery and a cute fukking puppy

K6cdvxQ.jpg

then yes

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If you like driving shyt, flying shyt, shooting shyt, blowing shyt up, customizing weapons, chicken fighting listening to Spanish music, liberating settlements, being a mercenary, hunting for weird ass treasures, killing all kinds of creatures, beautiful scenery and a cute fukking puppy

K6cdvxQ.jpg

then yes
Sold! I'm bout to get something from the liquor store and download this now

Superstar
Daps
Game worth the money?

I wasn’t a huge fan of the last one but I played until I beat it. I decided to give this one a try too. I’ll start out playing it but I always seem to lose interest after 20 mins or so. I don’t know why, maybe I’m getting old. I’ll do the most but it still doesn’t feel like I’m doing anything worthwhile.