Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
im missing one mission from john seeds region then ill get 100% but for some reason i cant find it :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
these captures party are getting annoying as fukk. a real immersion killer. cant even fight off this shyt. They could have at least give us the option to fight or avoid them

I just got the warning that I’m being hunted. What is that exactly? I heard it’s some silly shyt where you got kidnapped and escape over and over again

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
these captures party are getting annoying as fukk. a real immersion killer. cant even fight off this shyt. They could have at least give us the option to fight or avoid them
I went and hid in a room to see what would happen. the moment I moved my character a little, I got hit

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
minor gripes...

i hate the dead expressions on their face when they're talking to you while playing.

hair styles for the character suck, clearly all designed with making a white guy in mind

AI is kind of dumb, one of my soldiers was running around in clear view for at least a minute before they finally fired upon her.

Still having fun tho...my first fish i caught was 22lbs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
minor gripes...

i hate the dead expressions on their face when they're talking to you while playing.

hair styles for the character suck, clearly all designed with making a white guy in mind

AI is kind of dumb, one of my soldiers was running around in clear view for at least a minute before they finally fired upon her.

Still having fun tho...my first fish i caught was 22lbs

:russ: the fishing is fukking crazy...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Just do the story mission :what:

You can always go back to whatever you was doing later. There's only like 6 capture parties in the game anyway :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm surprised I don't get an achievement for shooting down a fukking byplane with a fukking sniper rifle!!!! :stopitslime:

I love it when they come for me and shyt kicks into high gear...:whoo: like a warzone!!! the black sniper chick puts in work...:ohlawd:

So much fukkery I've killed so many already...:ohlawd:

Last edited: