Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
They need to get rid of that "Capture party incoming" BS that happens during missions

That shyt is crazy. They hit you with one shot of that drug and its a wrap

had to get john seen outta there first he seemed the corniest outta all the siblings and boy i waa right...will cain lookin boi...took over that region like its nothin....this shyt shines on the 1X :wow:

Thats funny cuz I randomly decided to go at John's head first too

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That shyt is crazy. They hit you with one shot of that drug and its a wrap

Thats funny cuz I randomly decided to go at John's head first too

shyt happens in Faith's region too except she disguises herself as one of your people acting like they need saving. I saved one dude on the road and got knocked out after :gucci:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
This game is fun but i be paranoid.

I really feel like im in the game :damn:

These cacs crazy :damn:

I need more guns for hire and more money :wow:

I love that it has no HUD.

I was driving along and hopped off my quad to kill these cacs at the roadblock. Start driving again then seen someone that needed saving, so I hopped off again only to see two wolves come up and kill dude and his captor at the same time. One of the wolf died and the other start chasing me so I drive off to get distance. Hop off and as I turn around to kill the wolf, it gets ran over by an armed truck :mjlol: I'm like "WTF is going on" :wow:

shyt happens in Faith's region too except she disguises herself as one of your people acting like they need saving. I saved one dude on the road and got knocked out after :gucci:

So Faith putting in the work herself on her own turf :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I was driving along and hopped off my quad to kill these cacs at the roadblock. Start driving again then seen someone that needed saving, so I hopped off again only to see two wolves come up and kill dude and his captor at the same time. One of the wolf died and the other start chasing me so I drive off to get distance. Hop off and as I turn around to kill the wolf, it gets ran over by an armed truck :mjlol: I'm like "WTF is going on" :wow:

So Faith putting in the work herself on her own turf :wow:

Well she's technically using the Drug Force to project herself like a Jedi, still haven't met the real version of her :mjlol: