Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sounds like more far cry :yeshrug:

Was hoping they would take it in a different direction since far cry 1,2,3 were all such different games.

I'll wait for a deep discount.

Reading reviews some of them have their panties in a bunch because the game wasn't a serious political statement and instead just more goofy far cry.

Was hoping it would be more serious myself but after all the previews it was obvious this wasn't that type of game so :yeshrug:

I'm more let down by the implantation of the co op.
yea i read that too, which immediately made me think of mafia 3.. everyone was in a uproar that they was using nikka, treating blacks wrong, and speaking on a lot of social issues. but it was the time and place

now we have a game about religion, guns, backwood towns, and politics... yet race, a real religion, meth, republicans, guns, racists, none of it is even mentioned

i thought we was gonna be out here killing racist backwood inbred motherfukkers.. i'm readying reviews like "yea they got blacks and chinese people on the squad too" in fukking montana?? blacks and asians teaming up with white holy rollers from the country :francis:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Can't wait to cop it next week!!!...:banderas:

I've been watching rad brad playthrough this cac is sloppy as fukk... don't buy any good weapons, no silencers or nothing...:snoop:

Me I'm like a stealthy nikka Compound bows and shyt, using bait letting animals kill the bad guys it makes shyt easier...:heh:
Usually my approach on any game if Stealth is an option.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Man this game is very good so far, walking through people’s abandoned double wides is crazy :russ:

But I said this about Mafia 3 at the jump and was very wrong...but so far this is a winner :ehh:

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
damn i cancelled my preorder cause amazon wasnt gonna deliver until Thursday.. Thinking about waiting for price drop, but i want to play now.