Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
AI is flabby and runs at 30 FPS?

Passing
Was watching theradbrad play and the AI looked:flabbynsick: slow reactions times and just looked a step behind your player, I seen a review where dude said AI sucks so the game may come off kinda easy.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sounds like more far cry :yeshrug:

Was hoping they would take it in a different direction since far cry 1,2,3 were all such different games.

I'll wait for a deep discount.

Reading reviews some of them have their panties in a bunch because the game wasn't a serious political statement and instead just more goofy far cry.

Was hoping it would be more serious myself but after all the previews it was obvious this wasn't that type of game so :yeshrug:

I'm more let down by the implantation of the co op.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Far Cry 2 was the serious one and it was fukking :trash: so they went back to the weird shyt :manny:

I remember you could die from malaria :gucci:

Far Cry 6 should give us powers like the first one. shyt made me feel like Wolverine :whew:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Well my bro got it early and just as I expected its the same shyt as before just better thatn the last 2 games:francis:

I'll wait 4 a sale too many games on the backlog and I thought this might jump to the top of my que
lol this shyt kills me...nikka what did u expect some last of us breath of the wild horizon shyt ?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never played any Far Cry game before. Is this the best Far Cry 5?

Too many games are coming that I want to buy. shyt gonna eat my pockets.