Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I used that one for a bit, but then when back to my silenced pew-pew sniper

I actually just unlocked the 'base' weapon for that gun, but haven't seen what attachments it has. you unlock a bunch of guns when you get to the second island (meaning when your missions actually take you there). the difficulty of the baddies also steps up on the 2nd island

The Heavy dudes are :sadbron: I swear there's 2-3 of them in every mission there. They eat bullets like lunch

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The Heavy dudes are :sadbron: I swear there's 2-3 of them in every mission there. They eat bullets like lunch

yep, first outpost I went to those dudes FUCT me up

I went in there like "I got this" :bustback:

put like 4 clips into the heavy and he's still coming at me :damn:

I'm glad though, cause the first island was too easy

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
yep, first outpost I went to those dudes FUCT me up

I went in there like "I got this" :bustback:

put like 4 clips into the heavy and he's still coming at me :damn:

I'm glad though, cause the first island was too easy

Breh I went to the outpost by the water and saw about 5 dudes, I was like :youngsabo: so I shot open the cage that held the Tiger and watched him kill 3 of the guys. I was like :win: so I sneak behind the Heavy guy and beat him down then I see 2 red lasers pointed at me :damn: the alarm goes off and 10+ red dots pop up on the map aiming at me like :ufdup: I didn't even fight, I just sat there and took it :wow:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:sadbron: forgive my ignorance breh's but when yall say pc does that mean I can play it on my laptop as well?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
do you know the specs of your laptop?
AMD dual-core A6-4400M Accelerated Processor, 17.3" Diagonal HD + Bright View LED Display, 640 GB Hard Drive, 4096mb ddr3 sdram, Wlan,dvd optical drive, windows 8. If that helps

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Far Cry 2 was genuinely one of the most awkwardly designed games I've played this gen. I couldn't even finish that shyt, sent it back to Gamefly before it was finished (Which is extremely rare for me).

fukking respawning guard outpost.

Strangest fukking "friendly NPC" system imaginable.

Repetitive.

Just bleh.

Probably killed any enthusiasm I may have had for this game.

It's getting reviewed well....but is it really LIKE THAT? FC2 got reviewed pretty good too, but the backlash was legendary....:usure:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
This is a dope game so far. I need to cop on a console so I can fully see what Rook Island looks like.

Haven't played much of the story, just been exploring. But the randomness of it all is what kills me. Like, one time while looking for a relic, I thought I saw a goat in my peripheral commit suicide by going in the water. I turned and walked over to see if it was swimming in the water or dead, and out of no where, and fukking croc leaps up and bites me in the face. I didn't even know crocodiles were in the game.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:noah: :noah:

usually in games i just fukk with the main story missions but this game is so good that i stopped doing the main mission and just started exploring because i dont ever want this piff to end :noah:

on another note them crocidiles man :sadbron: i swear to God i almost had a fukking heart attack one time those shyt jumped out the water at me had a nikka like :hamster:.... the wild life is the best part of this game imo

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man this game is piff, but fukk these animals.

I'm sneaking into a enemy base and spot a sniper chillin' i'm about to drop him and clear everything out, as soon as i put aim on him, two fukking tigers came out and threw me in the bushes like :deadmanny:

I wasn't even mad, I just started laughing :heh:.

This game will punish you if you don't pay attention to your surroundings.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Man this game is piff, but fukk these animals.

I'm sneaking into a enemy base and spot a sniper chillin' i'm about to drop him and clear everything out, as soon as i put aim on him, two fukking tigers came out and threw me in the bushes like :deadmanny:

I wasn't even mad, I just started laughing :heh:.

This game will punish you if you don't pay attention to your surroundings.

This. I still haven't met that doctor, but I've put mad hours in this game. Just looking for relics and hunting and shyt. You gotta sound-whore those animals, that's the first major indicator one is nearby. Grass is usually so high you'll probably hear something before you see it sometimes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a dope game so far. I need to cop on a console so I can fully see what Rook Island looks like.

Haven't played much of the story, just been exploring. But the randomness of it all is what kills me. Like, one time while looking for a relic, I thought I saw a goat in my peripheral commit suicide by going in the water. I turned and walked over to see if it was swimming in the water or dead, and out of no where, and fukking croc leaps up and bites me in the face. I didn't even know crocodiles were in the game.

:what: What you talking about? Is there something different on console versions??

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:what: What you talking about? Is there something different on console versions??

No, its just I don't have a gaming PC, so I'm playing with Direct x9. Otherwise the game runs mad slow. My bad for not being specific.

Anyway, lol @ being able to snipe bull sharks from the shore. There's no way they should be that close to the coast..... but fukk it, I'll take it.