Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven't played much more than an hour, please don't tell me there are supernatural enemies.

Nah, you'll run into snipers, melee, heavily armored, molotov cocktail throwing enemies that all come at you differently. I'm at a point in the game where everyone i've come across so far is wearing armor, so you have to play smarter. I get more XP per kill now too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
well there's some 'supernatural' enemies in a few of the parts where you're tripping. but I was talking about 'snipers', 'heavies', 'chargers', etc

Nah, you'll run into snipers, melee, heavily armored, molotov cocktail throwing enemies that all come at you differently. I'm at a point in the game where everyone i've come across so far is wearing armor, so you have to play smarter. I get more XP per kill now too.

Good looking, I don't mind supernatural trips, but can't stand when a game that is mostly semi-realistic has mutants and aliens in the last 5 minutes and shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Good looking, I don't mind supernatural trips, but can't stand when a game that is mostly semi-realistic has mutants and aliens in the last 5 minutes and shyt.

well to be fair, I think I'm around halfway through the game. it could still pull a Crysis for all I know

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
For you guys who don't know, there's an second southern island the same size as the first. I didn't even know until I got to the mission where you go there

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i've been playing this shyt on PC for the past week, i've put in about 6 hrs so far.
i've activated 6 radio towers and taken out 3 enemy outposts.

i need to upgrade my loot bag to the heavy duty version.

i can't wait till mods start coming out for this.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm gonna be on this shyt all day today, i'm on the mission where i gotta burn down the ganja farm but i'm just running around the map taking out enemy posts, activating radio towers, doing the drop off missions and bulletin board missions.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
so i'm hang gliding to a radio tower off of a mountain and an eagle is flying with me...i'm like "cool, this bird is my side kick."

wrong.

wrong!

this feather brained ass hole takes a dive at me and knocks me off my glider.
i fell 500 meters to my death.

:skip:

before that i took an enemy camp and laid some mines down that did not get tripped by the pirates.
then my dudes show up to hold down the area and hit the mine....all of a sudden my entire crew turns on me.

:dwillhuh:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Am I the only one that said fukk the radio towers and just beat the main game with only activating like 3 of them?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How in the fukk did you pull that off?

Idk breh. I have it on PC and me and cousin sat up one night and beat it. Since we were passing the stick back and forth we said fukk the towers and just fast traveled to most missions. I'm gonna go back and do more shyt around the islands though

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got that specialty sniper rifle. That shyt is powerful as fukk. It sends nikkas flying and blows most vehicles up in 1-2 shots. :gladbron:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I got that specialty sniper rifle. That shyt is powerful as fukk. It sends nikkas flying and blows most vehicles up in 1-2 shots. :gladbron:

I used that one for a bit, but then when back to my silenced pew-pew sniper

I actually just unlocked the 'base' weapon for that gun, but haven't seen what attachments it has. you unlock a bunch of guns when you get to the second island (meaning when your missions actually take you there). the difficulty of the baddies also steps up on the 2nd island