Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let's also realize that when a new gears is announced, it'll be met with "that's tired, when else?" Even though the next gears is probably going to be released before Death Stranding.

You tell them State of Decay it'll be, "Who's checking for that?" X1 nikkas will be playing that before Days Gone though, right?

You mention Crackdown and they'll say something about how they - not the Xbox gamer - but they thank it's trash.

You mention PUBG and they'll say, "fukk a PUBG", even though nikkas are enjoying it.

You mention Sunset Overdrive, they'll say, "Well, even though I haven't played the first one...where's the NEW ONE?!"

You say, well if Gran Turismo can be propped up then the Forza series is a formidable Msft franchise. And there is also Forza Horizon. They'll say, "fukk a Forza, when I can play multiplayer racers."

You say Halo is as established of a series as any top Sony IP meanwhile the FPS attempt of Killzone... Is ghost status... They'll shyt on the the game even though it's actually a quality IP.

You bring up the fact that Quantum Break was a new IP that followed the cinema template and nikkas will say it's trash of GP meanwhile there are definitely some mediocre Sony exclusives that are used to pad their exclusive list.

You like RTS, the Halo Wars series will be enjoyable, but the response may be, "yea it's a whole different game but it has Halo in title so thats still not a separate exclusive!"

Sea of Thieves has issues, but it's been considered a fun game with potential to grow but, "it's trash so it's an exclusive that doesn't count!"

To say someone powering up a X1 today and not having a bunch of exclusives to play is ridiculous.

The only people who may have no NEW exclusives to play are the nikkas who've actually played them.

My bad, I forgot about Cuphead. Brehs will find away to trivialize it some way. shyt, my bad, Ori, also.

Brehs are weird with this shyt. The point of "exclusives", if we are being objective, isn't supposed to me met with "it doesn't count if I don't like it." It counts, it's available and if we are going to discuss the "where are games" then, shyt, troll better.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
because I have a Steam, a PSN, a GT mean all I do is gaming? :dead:

I post more than he does because I post about politics, finances and credit building. Lots of people mention me for advice and it's not for no damn video games either

Carry on, water boy. Look at your rep and look at mine. There is a bit of a difference here right?
Your rep means you participate in a lot of circle jerking and dikk sucking

So no, you don't have a girlfriend :francis:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
fnKIXxt.gif
xbots looking for a game

"i dont care if its exclusive or not" :laff:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Posted this in the God of War thread:

The rave reviews have me suspicious. I saw one saying something along the lines of 'it was the best game I ever played'. It better be Witcher 3/Blood and Wine good for that to happen.

Regardless, Jesus, Microsoft have absolutely shyt the bed in terms of exclusives. This is not a debate anymore, as it stands, Sony Exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>> Microsoft exclusives. This has been true for years now. With a small gap at the start of Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 gen.

GoW and now Spider-Man, what are they going to do next?

I wanted to buy an Xbox for next gen (nothing wrong on Sony's part just burnout and boredom from having a PS3 and PS4 consecutively), but Microsoft still have no games, never mind good ones. They aren't making me want to buy their consoles. :francis:

If Sony bring back platformers like Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper and make a Ratchet and Clank sequel, its over.

You went from having Mass Effect as an exclusive to Sea of Theives. They don't care about games anymore, that is not Microsoft's focus at this point.

Sony Console/ Nintendo Console/ PC it is for next gen.:francis:

Undoubtdely Sony Exclusives >>> Microsoft.

I don't really like multiplayer games. I much prefer the Single Player experience. It seems only Sony and Nintendo are interested in providing that, so they will continue tor receive my money.

Whoever makes a Mass Effect killer will receive all of my cash though.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Posted this in the God of War thread:

The rave reviews have me suspicious. I saw one saying something along the lines of 'it was the best game I ever played'. It better be Witcher 3/Blood and Wine good for that to happen.

Regardless, Jesus, Microsoft have absolutely shyt the bed in terms of exclusives. This is not a debate anymore, as it stands, Sony Exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>> Microsoft exclusives. This has been true for years now. With a small gap at the start of Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 gen.

GoW and now Spider-Man, what are they going to do next?

I wanted to buy an Xbox for next gen (nothing wrong on Sony's part just burnout and boredom from having a PS3 and PS4 consecutively), but Microsoft still have no games, never mind good ones. They aren't making me want to buy their consoles. :francis:

If Sony bring back platformers like Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper and make a Ratchet and Clank sequel, its over.

You went from having Mass Effect as an exclusive to Sea of Theives. They don't care about games anymore, that is not Microsoft's focus at this point.

Sony Console/ Nintendo Console/ PC it is for next gen.:francis:

Undoubtdely Sony Exclusives >>> Microsoft.

I don't really like multiplayer games. I much prefer the Single Player experience. It seems only Sony and Nintendo are interested in providing that, so they will continue tor receive my money.

Whoever makes a Mass Effect killer will receive all of my cash though.

I def respect this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's really no comparison with exclusives in regards to PS4 and Xbox. Xbox has a handful of exclusives whereas PS4 has a PLETHORA of them. I can drop that list guys. Guys, I have that list.
unchartedsullynate%2B%25281%2529.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ratchet and Clank been strong for 3 generations now.
Uncharted debuted in 2007.
TLOU last gen in 2013.
Kratos in GOW since 2005 over 10 years now.
Heck Crash came back and did pretty well on PS4 alone. Am I saying Ratchet or Nathan is as big as Mario or MegaMan? No but let's not sit here and act like Drake or Kratos is Blinx the time sweeper now.

I think GoW might be there only kinda mascot.... But i feel you.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
There's really no comparison with exclusives in regards to PS4 and Xbox. Xbox has a handful of exclusives whereas PS4 has a PLETHORA of them. I can drop that list guys. Guys, I have that list.
unchartedsullynate%2B%25281%2529.gif
Actually, drop the list in this thread, breh.

It's relevant.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
PUBG
Ghost Recon Ghost War
Rainbow Six Siege
Forza 7
NBA2K
Sea of Thieves(with my kids)
Battlefield 1

When I'm actually ready to play some single player - as in, my crew isn't online and I'm just bullshytting -

Wolfenstein
Shadow of War
Xcom 2
This War of Mine
Sea of Thieves by myself
Outlast 2
Mafia III
Does sea of thieves have split screen multiplayer?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Does sea of thieves have split screen multiplayer?
Nah, I have an Xbox One S in my kid's room that I have as the home Xbox and my son and I play.

I actually posted a mixer stream a couple months back of my son and I getting a chicken dinner in PUBG; proud video game dad moment, breh. I should have downloaded that video and saved it. :wow:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Let's also realize that when a new gears is announced, it'll be met with "that's tired, when else?" Even though the next gears is probably going to be released before Death Stranding.

You tell them State of Decay it'll be, "Who's checking for that?" X1 nikkas will be playing that before Days Gone though, right?

You mention Crackdown and they'll say something about how they - not the Xbox gamer - but they thank it's trash.

You mention PUBG and they'll say, "fukk a PUBG", even though nikkas are enjoying it.

You mention Sunset Overdrive, they'll say, "Well, even though I haven't played the first one...where's the NEW ONE?!"

You say, well if Gran Turismo can be propped up then the Forza series is a formidable Msft franchise. And there is also Forza Horizon. They'll say, "fukk a Forza, when I can play multiplayer racers."

You say Halo is as established of a series as any top Sony IP meanwhile the FPS attempt of Killzone... Is ghost status... They'll shyt on the the game even though it's actually a quality IP.

You bring up the fact that Quantum Break was a new IP that followed the cinema template and nikkas will say it's trash of GP meanwhile there are definitely some mediocre Sony exclusives that are used to pad their exclusive list.

You like RTS, the Halo Wars series will be enjoyable, but the response may be, "yea it's a whole different game but it has Halo in title so thats still not a separate exclusive!"

Sea of Thieves has issues, but it's been considered a fun game with potential to grow but, "it's trash so it's an exclusive that doesn't count!"

To say someone powering up a X1 today and not having a bunch of exclusives to play is ridiculous.

The only people who may have no NEW exclusives to play are the nikkas who've actually played them.

My bad, I forgot about Cuphead. Brehs will find away to trivialize it some way. shyt, my bad, Ori, also.

Brehs are weird with this shyt. The point of "exclusives", if we are being objective, isn't supposed to me met with "it doesn't count if I don't like it." It counts, it's available and if we are going to discuss the "where are games" then, shyt, troll better.
:mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Your rep means you participate in a lot of circle jerking and dikk sucking

So no, you don't have a girlfriend :francis:

Bro, trust me I don't have that much time. Look at my post history. You will see boxing, Politics, Education, Credit building. Many people hit me via PM to ask me all kinds of advice. I also have plenty lawyers that I work with where I would hit somebody with a PM to protect themselves.

I find it ironic you are mentioning circle jerks if that is even a term. You are here on a circle jerk tour talking about video games. VIDEO GAMES??? As you see, I own multiple platforms so I don't need to come here and say "My Xbox has exclusives. My PS4 has exclusives". I own no stock in either company. I am just an educated customer who spends the money wisely.

As far as your rep, maybe you should be a more useful poster instead of being an unpaid SONY propaganda rep online. I am not attacking you, I am just kicking knowledge to your lost self.

For the record, this is my last reply on this topic or to you. Unless, of course, you manage to discuss something more fruitful that I can learn a life lesson from or grow from.

Carry on with your smilies and your insults. Good Luck on your journey.