Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
you post here more than he does

and you play on 3 different gaming systems

do you have a girl? :ohhh:

because I have a Steam, a PSN, a GT mean all I do is gaming? :dead:

I post more than he does because I post about politics, finances and credit building. Lots of people mention me for advice and it's not for no damn video games either

Carry on, water boy. Look at your rep and look at mine. There is a bit of a difference here right?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I post more than he does because I post about politics, finances and credit building. Lots of people mention me for advice and it's not for no damn video games either

Carry on, water boy. Look at your rep and look at mine. There is a bit of a difference here right?

How do I get my credit to hit 850? :lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How do I get my credit to hit 850? :lupe:
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
It's sad that y'all spend so much time worrying about what gaming platform another man plays on.

As a gamer who exclusively only games on X1X and 360 I couldn't be any happier. I got back into gaming in 2011 after a 5 year hiatus so I missed out on a lot of great titles so I got a slew of games to play.

From exclusives like Gears of War 4, Sunset Overdrive, and Ori and the Blind Forest to all the great multiplats that dropped this generation to all the backwards compatibility titles that I missed out on like Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Vanquish. Not to mention classics I grew up on like Virtua Fighter 2, Soul Calibur 1 and 2, and Sonic & Knuckles.

I got 224 games in my library and that's not even including all the physical games I've yet to install or crack the seal. You wanna know what I'm thinking? I got too many games and not enough time.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Your doing the whole "Well for me and my nikkas" rant. This is anecdotal at best especially the bolded. YOU may not care about PC gaming and thus you probably are around people who don't either and thus think "well nobody plays PC gaming like that" and run with it.
Didn't the OP ask what Xbox players are thinking?

Me, the people I know who spend most hours games played on the x1 console and the people on this forum are part of that base he's asking about, breh.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I didn't buy my Xbox to play 3rd party games. shyt hadn't been touched since I started playing cuphead months ago. I buy everything I want with my ps4, including games I could play on switch; I only get exclusives for Nintendo as well

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:popcorn: