Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
1. Don't give a damn about BC for the most part. Dont see myself playing old ass games.
2. Don't give a damn about framerate. 30fps is perfectly fine. Visual fidelity is 100X more important. One of the most fun moments ive ever had in a game was a section of Ninja Gaiden 2 that ran at literally 10FPS.
3. PS5 exclusives, as always, will be the cream of the crop.

Daps
1. Don't give a damn about BC for the most part. Dont see myself playing old ass games.
2. Don't give a damn about framerate. 30fps is perfectly fine. Visual fidelity is 100X more important. One of the most fun moments ive ever had in a game was a section of Ninja Gaiden 2 that ran at literally 10FPS.

This.

If fps are really make or break for you you'll be missing alot of games

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what OP doesn't understand is that he has accepted the fact that he should be exited to play old games because team L box is a famine fest. We on the other side are looking to greener pastures. New greatness and a list of ever impressive EXCLUSIVES :win:

enjoy the ray tracing on halos from yester years peasant.

:laff:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6:52 am tho. The homie Strict told me “dude finish your breakfast”:picard:

I am excited about BC tho. Its the reason i got into pc gaming 10 years ago, its good to see consoles embracing it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this blah blah about BC is like focusing on a side of coleslaw. Like, it's good but damn nikka let me get the whole meal.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to play brand new next gen games that takes advantage of the powerful hardware and give us experiences we’ve never had not replay Gears of War 1 in 120fps 8k.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Frames>>>Resolution

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you see how salty these nikkaz are tho :bryan:
Seek help.
I do need a butler :hhh:
tenor.gif
That's why there's 2 videos posted :gucci:
Buy a new system to play old games brehs :mjlol:
And when you THOUGHT the ps5 was full back compatible y'all went ham :yawn:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ps5-will-be-backwards-compatible-with-ps1-ps2-ps3-and-ps4.753790/
12pgs too but you know, you can pay for the ps5 version since that's what's hot in the Sony street's :banderas:
Why is your name @PS4 ?
Same reason your name baggeroftea :yeshrug:
First off :skip: 2ndly that same ninja gaiden game now runs 60fps at a high resolution and series x upgrades will push that to 4k,120fps and ray tracing. Think about that world with real time ray tracing :damn: I'll see you there my nikka :salute:
I accomplish more by 5am than the average :manny:
I want to play brand new next gen games that takes advantage of the powerful hardware and give us experiences we’ve never had not replay Gears of War 1 in 120fps 8k.
Microsoft has more next gen games in development than Sony, has shown more, will have more after both reveals. Halo and ever wild vs knack 3. Gamepass says hi...
:picard: I was SNOOZING and this nikka was UP stanning :wow:
You share that girl :takedat:

Never sleeping, cuz sleeping is ya cuzzo :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So to make things clear, the xbox series x will not be held back by games designed to play across generations. Instead, the series x will just make those games next gen. And if you have a last gen game it'll turn that into a next gen title as well :wow:

If you can't understand how, think on PC you can have various levels of details/etc. Console gamers (Sony gamers in particular) think that isn't possible because Sony doesn't allow it :bryan:

Why the ignorance tho, out of sight out of mind so it's not true mentally? Next gen over already :win:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Console peasant babble :hhh: