Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I rewatched that unreal engine 5 reveal and something just clicked. As most of you know, I'm broke as shyt. 4k is not something I can do without the help of emerson or insignia :manny: (shout out to my LG4k nikkaz) but those TVs can do 1440p/30fps without much issue. I can't afford vrr and they will certainly cater to that as a safety net for bad programming. Launch titles won't suffer as much but as the gens go on it will become an issue. Sony is wise to abandon teraflops and instead focus on speed like lightning McQueen. I don't need 60fps, just give me a solid 30 at 1440p and a nikka straight :win:

:hhh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I think the Xbox is in more dire need of your purchase than playstation.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I legitimately have decided I don't need the power of series x. And the replies is hate then the thread moved? This site is like, xbox central. fukk you guys, my system of choice will sell way more than those guys even if we don't have shyt to play :bryan: (that outta hurt them)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I go into their threads and they plotting attacks :mjlol: but what's strange is this notion that games will be held back and that only Sony exclusives will take full advantage of what these next gen systems are capable of.

But here's the reality of that situation. The xbox series X at launch will have thousands of games backwards compatible. But what Sony stans don't realize is the series x is designed to bring yesteryears hits into today's tech. So framerates will double, resolution will jump, updated textures and native HDR along with ray tracing. All that will be applied from a system level to all back compatible titles :wow:

Fight night champions in 4k,120fps with ray tracing. Feel free to hate. I expect you to :win:

But wait, there's another thing the series x will do that Sony does not...

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tenor.gif